I watched ESB last night and I have a few suggestions for the edit. Not sure if any or all of these have been mentioned yet (87 pages is a lot!), but I didn't see them in the suggestion terminal, so my apologies if I'm being redundant.
1. Just before Vader's hyperbaric chamber, there's an establishing shot of the Executor in which the engines' flare looks really bad. Particularly the flare from the left three. They extend too far up.
2. ESB holds the distinction of having the worst line of dialogue in the entire trilogy. "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?" asked by a random rebel troop while Leiah is briefing them all prior to the battle. It's not the line that stinks, it's the delivery. Could this please be re-dubbed? It's almost worse than Hayden's acting. There's probably not an alternate audio source to draw from using the original actor's "acting," but since he's just a random unnamed soldier would it not be possible to have someone re-record his dialogue in sync with the video and just dub it in?
3. During the snow battle, Wedge is referred to as both "Rogue 3" and "Rogue 2" by Luke. We know he should be Rogue 2 as per his earlier dialogue while searching for Captain Solo and Commander Skywalker. Battle dialogue is as follows:
Luke: "Rogue 3."
Wedge: "Copy, Rogue Leader."
L: "Wedge, I've lost my gunner. You'll have to take the shot. I'll cover for you. Set your harpoon, follow me on the next pass."
Then, just a few seconds later...
W: "Coming around, Rogue Leader."
L: "Steady, Rogue 2."
W: "Activate Harpoon! Good shot, Janson!"
EDIT: Scratch that; apparently he is addressing two different people. I stand corrected.
4. The Millennium Falcon's engines tend to be white throughout the movie. Should be re-coloured to blue.
5. I know R2's funky sight-dome has been demonstrated, but I noticed upon further examination that it actually fluctuates quite a bit. First, we have the bizarre shot wherein his sight-dome is too small and the surrounding gap has been filled in with blue.
A couple seconds later, some of his blue panels so dark they're are almost black. The box surrounding his sight-dome is completely black as far as I can tell, which ought not so to be.
Then, the next shot we see of him, all is back to normal, for the most part. Some of the panels still don't fit R2's chassis hand in glove, but at least it looks better than the previous two shots.
There ya go. Hope none of that was too redundant and that it helps somewhat. :)