Sign In

STAR WARS: EP V "REVISITED EDITION"ADYWAN - AVAILABLE NOW — Page 435

Author
Time
Darth Solo said:

Thats thats thouge, two big minor gripes settled in the edit (no-neck-which we call our union rep in work, and whch bint wobbely head) < an attakcker  poterrewrite(edeit:carparwreakeed) all over this

Jobs done now Ady, now bout a realeas date.

Go...go...go....!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!

Drop the models. That caould be V1(the teaer for the noobs)

Why to i have 2 contect lines..you anit budged

Seems rank. Hit a hacker on the forums just then ,Its a hacker

My posts have just hacked. just retyped all that i could make scence of when they were gon. Games

Fucckin STRSNGE as they were adding works that did make scence

What are the implications, poster thoughtout my post from a number of attackers

NOT SURE what do do next?

...what? o_0

Author
Time

I thinks it the latter ;]

Hopefully...I'm mean, who'd hack him?

The person your searching for simply does not exist

Author
Time

Haha!!! This is too funny! 

 

Darth Solo, try changing your password. If that doesn't work, try having the system send you a new one via the 'forgot my password' option. The site should send you an email containing a new password. Best of luck!

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.

-Carl Sagan

 

Author
Time

That won't do any good if it's someone remote controlling his machine in real time.

My outlook on life - we’re all on the Hindenburg anyway…no point fighting over the window seat.

Author
Time
fishmanlee said:

ESB:R the Lowest Res of All Time Poster:

Reminds me of another asshat that liked to use MS paint....of course he was better at it than you...

 

 

I love everybody. Lets all smoke some reefer and chill. Hug and kisses for everybody.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Quick question.. does anybody mod these boards? Just askin cause when 2 or 3 people standout form the 100's here and consistantly get called out for trolling or posting redunant threads or being a general nuisance, I mean isnt that what the mods are for? *sigh*... even with ignoring on there are still 20+ posts responding to waid thru....

Ady- great to hear about the n- neck, got to say I orig didnt really seem to notice it, but now.. wow it does look awfully wierd lol Great to hear you've once again done what you yourself thought impossibe :P

_________________

In the Works - TMNT:Return to New York -

robduenas.deviantart.com

sketchrob.com

 

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)
sketchrob said:

Quick question.. does anybody mod these boards? Just askin cause when 2 or 3 people standout form the 100's here and consistantly get called out for trolling or posting redunant threads or being a general nuisance, I mean isnt that what the mods are for? *sigh*... even with ignoring on there are still 20+ posts responding to waid thru....

Yeah, I'm really getting sick of these people too! Mods where are you?

 

Author
Time
Janskeet said:
sketchrob said:

Quick question.. does anybody mod these boards? Just askin cause when 2 or 3 people standout form the 100's here and consistantly get called out for trolling or posting redunant threads or being a general nuisance, I mean isnt that what the mods are for? *sigh*... even with ignoring on there are still 20+ posts responding to waid thru....

Yeah, I'm really getting sick of these people too! Mods where are you?

 

Janskeet, I recognized your foul stench when I logged on. I think the mods are just watching you and reading our replies on the things you say for laughs.

 

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time

Ya know V, I actually agree with you.  That person ALSO claimed to have skills and tried a "project" of their own...

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time
vbangle said:
fishmanlee said:

ESB:R the Lowest Res of All Time Poster:

Reminds me of another asshat that liked to use MS paint....of course he was better at it than you...

 

 

LOL!

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

This topic became circus....

Now janskeet quote the whole shit to say only LOL! and added ridiculous comments..

 

Why they cant hear you Rob....?


-Angel

–>Artwork<–**

Author
Time

Hey Ady, glad to hear you fixed the "no-neck" Vader. I was hoping you would give it a go. I'm amazed at all the nonsense involving the postal incident. Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. What a mess.

 

 

Author
Time

Well guys, Here is my attempt at Adywan length end title music. Ady remember I am not saying do this or use this I just wanted to try it out. Sorry it is choppy adobe audition is really to buggy for me to do what I intended to do but I pretty much got it down. So get it before it gets muted. Critique if you want. This is just my first step into a larger world. Please just take a little time to listen to it. I even added a motif not used in the film at all. But yes it is all from the ESB soundtrack. This is the original end titles with a little fat in the middle.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4116bjNVmM

sorry if it hasn't processed i uploaded it during my bed time so enjoy when it finishes. If it does knock on wood.

 

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time

Excuse me, but I didn't realize this board is a harboring of bullies that only accept elitist videophiles.

Author
Time
EyeShotFirst said:

Well guys, Here is my attempt at Adywan length end title music. Ady remember I am not saying do this or use this I just wanted to try it out. Sorry it is choppy adobe audition is really to buggy for me to do what I intended to do but I pretty much got it down. So get it before it gets muted. Critique if you want. This is just my first step into a larger world. Please just take a little time to listen to it. I even added a motif not used in the film at all. But yes it is all from the ESB soundtrack. This is the original end titles with a little fat in the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4116bjNVmM

sorry if it hasn't processed i uploaded it during my bed time so enjoy when it finishes. If it does knock on wood.

"This video has been removed because it is too long. Regular YouTube videos must be 10 minutes or less."

:(

 

Star Wars Episode XXX: Erica Strikes Back

         Davnes007 LogoCanadian Flag

          If you want Nice, go to France

Author
Time
sketchrob said:

I'm just gonna sit silently and wait for the Wampa  building pics.

*sits and waits*

A wampa grabs you from behind Rob! In Hoth no one cares if you are Silent. :P


-Angel

 

 

–>Artwork<–**

Author
Time
vaderios said:

There is an oftopic one you can write whatever you want. If you lucky i will post it to 4chan ;) lol

-Angel

 

Talk about a wretched hive of scum and villiany...and FBI investigations.

The guys at SB.com always told be never ask what 'the game' is or go there...ever.

 

Sorry, sorry umm back on topic.

 

Is Ady going to fix some of the sight lines on the Yoda puppet when outside with Luke and some of the weird lime green colors around its mouth.

 

Author
Time
TK99 said:
vaderios said:

There is an oftopic one you can write whatever you want. If you lucky i will post it to 4chan ;) lol

-Angel

 

Talk about a wretched hive of scum and villiany...and FBI investigations.

The guys at SB.com always told be never ask what 'the game' is or go there...ever.

 

Sorry, sorry umm back on topic.

 

Is Ady going to fix some of the sight lines on the Yoda puppet when outside with Luke and some of the weird lime green colors around its mouth.

 

By sight lines I'm assuming you mean where Yoda's eyes are looking... and I agree, I think there are a few spots here and there where it could use work. I don't have examples to point out at the moment, sorry.

 

“Lifes a song you don’t get to rehearse, and every single verse can make it that much worse”

Author
Time
Bingowings said:

[...] "and an apprentice"

Sock

Darth Henry Cow?

ron

 

Avoid infestation. Rotate.

Author
Time

Is there a moderator in this place? Seriously some people on here should just be banned or put on probation. I've modded many websites before and this place could use some cleaning up. Moving on....

 

Ady, how long do you plan on the credits being? I can see if I can work something out that you might like. If need be I could even compose an original piece or something to be included.

And regarding the posters/DVD covers expect the first and possibly the second one (ANH and ESB) somtime this weekend. I might do one every week, having them look as professional as possible (if you guys are curious of the calliber of the work, let me know and I can show you a copy of my Batman Begins and Dark Knight DVD covers)

Star Wars Renascent

Inspired by the Godfather Part II and a revamp of Star Wars: Reborn

View the discussion thread

Author
Time

Naturally Ady will be doing his own DVD cover/poster (he is a skilled artist on top of all the other things he does).

At the risk of sounding boring (and more of a tad hypocritical with my off topic track record), it might be better to put poster and DVD art ideas onto the other threads that are kicking around and keep this thread free for the few ESB barrel scrapings we may have left.

We aren't going to get any new clips and the edit is still a long time off so we might as well accept that this thread will slow down for a while.

If we get any flashes of inspiration or if Ady makes any new announcement or calls for assistance that's fine but I think some of the reason for some of the Grimm Bros style attacks and general meanderings off topic (of which I am as guilty as the rest of us) are down to not having anything new to comment on or say on this subject for the time being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Dp2OfIT_M