Some final ideas for the battle of hoth... 20 shots left to do is obviously not enough...(only kidding) sorry if it's already been discussed before too
1. When Luke crashes his snow speeder add on a slight bit of the same footage but reversed at a different speed so that it looks more natural before the next shot which is him getting the safety buckles off. he lifts his head and comes around from the crash basically.
2. seeing one of these fly by might be quite a nice touch I thought of when Luke crashes his speeder one could fly by before the cockpit hatch opens or while luke is scrambling to get out... a blurred 2d animation would do like the ties in ANH:R.
3. General veers gets killed by kamikaze as originally intended
4. Use the outtake from return of the jedi that was put into Empire strikes back special edition of Vader landing on the executor/ deathstar... Remove all the background and only keep Vader walking off and the shuttle... The Background can be Hoth with an AT-ST coming into frame as Vader.walks off
5. Show Snow troopers rappelling down from an AT-AT Hatch Doors after the shot mentioned at 4
6. Vader slaughters a rebel with his light sabre inside echo Base
7. Use this footage.
from 0.38 to 0.47 without any enhancement make it worse and show the two rebels we see hit by blaster fire but make it look like security camera footage. which would cut to a flash and white noise The next shot would be Han asking leia if she is alright in the command center.
8. This one is a massive one but somehow show a pack of taun tauns or a single one freaked out stampede and trample a snow trooper to death in echo base.
9. After the asteroid chase and before this shot of bombing run goes ahead
this still image would be great...
would be good to see some asteroids floating out there though and It might set a good atmosphere.
some of these would be easy to do but some like the taun taun idea and vader exiting the shuttle on hoth probably impossible....perhaps using jurrassic park footage modified or something along those lines for the taun tauns but I thought I would share my last ditch ideas anyway just to make ESB come out late... well not too late anyway