Sign In

STAR WARS: EP V "REVISITED EDITION"ADYWAN - 12GB 1080p MP4 VERSION AVAILABLE NOW — Page 1339

Author
Time

adywan said:

teharri said:

A lot has changed since Star Wars Revisited was released 10 years ago. What is the plan for distribution?

It will be an 8gb(approx) 720p mkv file at first, most probably available through usenet and direct download links. Torrents will most likely crop up not long after. The 25GB bluray and DVD will follow later in the year once i have completed the special features, which i haven’t started yet because i have been concentrating on getting the edit out of the way first

Great. I am looking forward to the digital copy. I have moved beyond hard copies. Keep true Ady.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Maul.Oldmaster says he will tell adywan to make the edit not come out because of me. Is he missing with me? Either way i am truly truly sorry. I don’t mean to be the way i am sometimes. I misinterpret things etc. a lot i’m really really sorry

Author
Time

jedimasterobiwan said:

Maul.Oldmaster says he will tell adywan to make the edit not come out because of me. Is he missing with me? Either way i am truly truly sorry. I don’t mean to be the way i am sometimes. I misinterpret things etc. a lot i’m really really sorry

Try to not worry so much, everything will be fine.

Author
Time

Editroid said:

When will suggestions for Return of the Jedi: Revisited be open?

There needs to be two threads.
One is news and updates on progress. No commentary, no whining, no kvetching, no bitching. Updates and that is it. Mods delete with an iron keyboard.
The other thread would be suggestions and comments on released preview clips.

Author
Time

regularjoe said:

Editroid said:

When will suggestions for Return of the Jedi: Revisited be open?

There needs to be two threads.
One is news and updates on progress. No commentary, no whining, no kvetching, no bitching. Updates and that is it. Mods delete with an iron keyboard.
The other thread would be suggestions and comments on released preview clips.

We have the Wordpress for a news-only source.

Star Wars Revisited Wordpress / Facebook / Twitter

Star Wars Visual Comparisons WordPress / Twitter

Author
Time

nightstalkerpoet said:

Ady posted some info over on the facebook page I haven’t seen mentioned here:

i’m using the 6.1 DTS-HD tracks as a basis for the audio, but it will be a new mix due to all the extra elements and edits. The rear centre channel is probably the lamest channel i have ever heard in a 6.1 mix. there are only about 4 times thought the whole movie that any effects come out of the channel and that is only a split second effect. Plus the rear left/right channels are pretty lame too, with really hard music edit cuts that just suddenly come in, or ambient effects that just suddenly stop for no reason. This mix is going to be ultra surround sound. Due to the nature of this edit there is no way i can use the theatrical PCM tracks

The blu-ray version will be a BD-25. The sound mix will be a DTS-HD 6.1 mix on the blu-ray and a AC3 5.1 mix on the DVDs. When i say “ultra surround” i mean a mix that actually utilises all 7 speakers instead of just some music and sound effects now and then.

This is from 2012 it might have some updates since then.

Author
Time

Will there also be a German version?

Author
Time

I must say it’s funny and it has become very rare here that someone makes a joke without trying to laugh at someone. Good spirit !

Author
Time

On how much Frames/sec will Adywan bring the film out?
Is this already known?
I would like to work on ESB to German for myself.

Author
Time

I’m a bit of a geek for all the miniature set shots and explanations from Weta and LucasArts so I hope Adywan includes some of these behind the scenes shots of his work in the special features. It’s a lot of work to record ones development of props but having had the pleasure of seeing what he’s developed it would be great to see the effort celebrated and credited. I don’t care too much for knowing how he does it, trade secrets etc but a photo series like the recent Wampa shots are really awesome.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Arking said:

I’m a bit of a geek for all the miniature set shots and explanations from Weta and LucasArts so I hope Adywan includes some of these behind the scenes shots of his work in the special features. It’s a lot of work to record ones development of props but having had the pleasure of seeing what he’s developed it would be great to see the effort celebrated and credited. I don’t care too much for knowing how he does it, trade secrets etc but a photo series like the recent Wampa shots are really awesome.

Same here. I really hope there are some timelapse videos of model-building and assembly.

I show my wife the pics Ady posts on FB and she is always blown away… “This guy is just a fan doing this in his house?? Why doesn’t he work for Disney yet?!”

Author
Time

You mentioned rolling back the Revisited Death Star Plans because of Rogue One. Just wondered if you plan on going back to the pink X-Wing engine glow too.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

exitzero said:

You mentioned rolling back the Revisited Death Star Plans because of Rogue One. Just wondered if you plan on going back to the pink X-Wing engine glow too.

Yes, the engines are now pink.

Progress on the Wampa;

Started layering the fur onto the mask. A very time consuming task as this has to be done in small sections at a time. I’ll be gluing the fur onto the mask as much as possible and then hair punching the rest to blend in the edges to give a more natural look.

ANH:REVISITED
ESB:REVISITED

DONATIONS TOWARDS MATERIALS FOR THE REVISITED SAGA

Author
Time

Awesome 😃

“It’s a lot of fun… it’s a lot of fun to watch Star Wars.” – Bill Moyers