Sign In

Restoration Of The Star Wars Deleted Scenes — Page 3

Author
Time

LILIAN02230 said:

Hello, I’m looking for the upscaled deleted scene from AOTC when Obi Wan takes off from Coruscant aboard this starfighter after talking with Mace Windu, if anyone among you will have that it would be the savior of my project, PM please me

Wow, looks like I’m not the only one who wants the deleted scenes from the Prequel Trilogy restored along with those from the Original Trilogy. Now, I’m not sure if the deleted scene you’re talking about is even upscaled, but I heard that it’s available on the Episode II DVD. It might also be available on Disc 7 of The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray, but I’m not sure.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

It should ve available upscaled by DrDre (I think) as part of Hal 9000’s Prequel Fan Edit Care Package. I’m not at home to check and see if it’s in there at the moment, though.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

Hello. Could you please let me know when the deleted scenes are finished? I have found a color correction tool by DrDre that can match colors. Thank you.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

a trolling bantha

Author
Time
 (Edited)

UncutIsSuperior said:

Hello. Could you please let me know when the deleted scenes are finished? I have found a color correction tool by DrDre that can match colors. Thank you.

Please just wait for the next DrDre’s tool: it will automatically restore deleted scenes, integrate them into the movie, upscale them to 4k and recolorize them in HDR.
And besides, this tool will be compatible with Mac OSX.

PS: it even seems that it will be able to possibly fix The Last Jedi.

Author
Time

ZigZig said:

Please just wait for the next DrDre’s tool: it will automatically restore deleted scenes, integrate them into the movie, upscale them to 4k and recolorize them in HDR.
And besides, this tool will be compatible with Mac OSX.

PS: it even seems that it will be able to possibly fix The Last Jedi.

Okay, when will it be ready? Also, will I have to do these processes manually?

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I mean, come on - even if you thought a tool that will automatically restore footage and edit it back into the movie for you was possible (which kinda makes sense considering you still seem to think someone will just do all that work for you despite multiple people telling you multiple times that it won’t happen and you need to learn how to do it yourself if you want it done), the Last Jedi quote had to be a dead giveaway…

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

I mean, come on - even if you thought a tool that will automatically restore footage and edit it back into the movie for you was possible (which kinda makes sense considering you still seem to think someone will just do all that work for you despite multiple people telling you multiple times that it won’t happen and you need to learn how to do it yourself if you want it done), the Last Jedi quote had to be a dead giveaway…

I don’t think that anymore. As for the tool, I was just curious if I had to do the processes manually or not.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Quick question, and I’m not asking this to be mean or to bully you in any way, I think the answer will genuinely help us to better communicate with you in the future - is English your first language?

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

Quick question, and I’m not asking this to be mean or to bully you in any way, I think the answer will genuinely help us to better communicate with you in the future - is English your first language?

The correct question is: how old is he? But hey, let’s try not to troll this topic further.

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

Quick question, and I’m not asking this to be mean or to bully you in any way, I think the answer will genuinely help us to better communicate with you in the future - is English your first language?

English is, indeed, my first language, although I do want to learn Japanese someday because my entire life revolves around Japan. In other words, Japan is my absolute favorite country in the whole wide world.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

dope

If I had some gum, I’d chew a hole into the sun…

Author
Time
 (Edited)

ZigZig said:

Please just wait for the next DrDre’s tool: it will automatically restore deleted scenes, integrate them into the movie, upscale them to 4k and recolorize them in HDR.
And besides, this tool will be compatible with Mac OSX.

PS: it even seems that it will be able to possibly fix The Last Jedi.

Can this tool match the colors of a video with those of another video? That is what I want to do with the deleted scenes and the footage that I already have.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

ZigZig said:

Please just wait for the next DrDre’s tool: it will automatically restore deleted scenes, integrate them into the movie, upscale them to 4k and recolorize them in HDR.
And besides, this tool will be compatible with Mac OSX.

PS: it even seems that it will be able to possibly fix The Last Jedi.

Can this tool match the colors of a video with those of another video? That is what I want to do with the deleted scenes and the footage that I already have.

After my few encounters with you, I have to ask. Are you dense? Do you not read these posts?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

These posts don’t say whether it can match the colors of two videos, so I had to ask. This might also be because of my autism making me have to know for sure whether a program can do certain things or not.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

These posts don’t say whether it can match the colors of two videos, so I had to ask. This might also be because of my autism making me have to know for sure whether a program can do certain things or not.

It matches 2 pictures color together.