Sign In

Restoration Of The Star Wars Deleted Scenes — Page 2

Author
Time

About restoring the deleted scenes for the entire Original and Prequel Trilogies, I prefer my “Ultimate Edition” of the saga to be in 720p, which means I would like the deleted scenes from TPM to be in 720p as well, including the ones that made it in the post-2001 versions of the movie. Just to recap, everything must be in 720p for my Ultimate Edition of the saga. Thank you.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

About restoring the deleted scenes for the entire Original and Prequel Trilogies, I prefer my “Ultimate Edition” of the saga to be in 720p, which means I would like the deleted scenes from TPM to be in 720p as well, including the ones that made it in the post-2001 versions of the movie. Just to recap, everything must be in 720p for my Ultimate Edition of the saga. Thank you.

Yes sir, right away sir. Would you like your but wiped with rose peddles while you wait, sir?

This can’t be real…

Author
Time

Jaxer said:

Yes sir, right away sir. Would you like your but wiped with rose peddles while you wait, sir?

This can’t be real…

Please do not mock me. I’m dead serious about this request because I know absolutely nothing about color correction.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time
 (Edited)

No one likes being told what to do, especially with things they spent time on and didn’t get paid for. Asking for it would probably be more effective in getting what you want. Just a thought.

Author
Time

narth said:

No one likes being told what to do, especially with things they spent time on and didn’t get paid for. Asking for it would probably be more effective in getting what you want. Just a thought.

I did ask for everything to be in 720p for my “Ultimate Edition” of the saga. I tried to be as polite as I could, but Jaxer proceeded to make fun of my request, possibly completely unaware of the fact that I know absolutely nothing about color correction. I was offended by their response, so I calmly stood up to them. If you thought I was being bossy, then I’m sorry if I sounded that way.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Sounded a lot more like a demand that someone else do all the work for you instead of a polite request to me.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

narth said:

No one likes being told what to do, especially with things they spent time on and didn’t get paid for. Asking for it would probably be more effective in getting what you want. Just a thought.

I did ask for everything to be in 720p for my “Ultimate Edition” of the saga. I tried to be as polite as I could, but Jaxer proceeded to make fun of my request, possibly completely unaware of the fact that I know absolutely nothing about color correction. I was offended by their response, so I calmly stood up to them. If you thought I was being bossy, then I’m sorry if I sounded that way.

Never too late to learn. How you came off seemed rude and demanding. Most of the time with a project like you are trying to accomplish, the files are not just going to be there and ready. You will have to put in work with it. Everyone starts somewhere with editing. I recommend looking on YouTube for tutorials depends on your editor. I personally use Adobe Premiere for most of my work. Adobe has a 30 day free trial of it.

Author
Time

narth said:

Never too late to learn. How you came off seemed rude and demanding. Most of the time with a project like you are trying to accomplish, the files are not just going to be there and ready. You will have to put in work with it. Everyone starts somewhere with editing. I recommend looking on YouTube for tutorials depends on your editor. I personally use Adobe Premiere for most of my work. Adobe has a 30 day free trial of it.

I actually tried to do color correction with one of my own projects, but it seemed too hard and too complicated. Also, I am personally boycotting Adobe products because of the lack of a perpetual license, so if you know of an alternative, could you please let me know? Thank you.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

Sounded a lot more like a demand that someone else do all the work for you instead of a polite request to me.

Like I said, I know absolutely nothing about color correction. It’s too hard and too complicated. And I know, I’ve tried it. Now, because of these posts, I personally started to lose hope in ever doing an “Ultimate Edition” of the Star Wars saga.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

ChainsawAsh said:

Sounded a lot more like a demand that someone else do all the work for you instead of a polite request to me.

Like I said, I know absolutely nothing about color correction. It’s too hard and too complicated. And I know, I’ve tried it. Now, because of these posts, I personally started to lose hope in ever doing an “Ultimate Edition” of the Star Wars saga.

Too hard and too complicated? Then start learning. That’s what all the rest of us have done. It’s daunting and there is a learning curve, sure, but giving up when you’ve barely tried and demanding other people do everything for you isn’t going to get you anywhere.

If you’re looking for non-Adobe software to learn on, DaVinci Resolve seems to be very popular recently. Sony Vegas has long been a top choice for fan editors, too.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I really appreciate it.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

If you’re looking for non-Adobe software to learn on, DaVinci Resolve seems to be very popular recently. Sony Vegas has long been a top choice for fan editors, too.

Hi. I’ve been thinking about your advice on color correction. I’ve been doing some research on DaVinci Resolve, but the Studio version is way too expensive. So, yeah, I don’t think color correction is going to be worked on for my projects. Besides, in my recreation of the Original Theatrical Version of Disney’s Fantasia, I personally think the censored scenes look good as they are, even without color correction. Thanks again for your advice.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Hello. I just want you to know that I’ve given up on making my Ultimate Edition of the Star Wars saga as a fan edit. Instead, I’ve decided to make it as an animated remake of each movie. Of course, the music will be the same, but the voices will be re-recorded. However, I still want the deleted scenes from the entire Original and Prequel trilogies restored for use in a film comic adaptation of the saga, so please let me know when they’re finished. Thank you.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Hello. Just to update, I may have actually regained interest in making my Ultimate Edition of the Star Wars saga as a fan edit. Just so you know, the reason why I wanted these deleted scenes in 720p is to match the colors on Harmy’s Despecialized Edition of the Original Trilogy, so please do so. Thank you.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Who exactly are you demanding do all this work just for you?

Wait…this seems familiar…

IF YOU WANT THIS DONE LEARN HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF. NO ONE’S JUST GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Fine, no color correction at all then. Besides, it’s too expensive to even buy a single software for color correction.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

UncutIsSuperior said:

Fine, no color correction at all then. Besides, it’s too expensive to even buy a single software for color correction.

You just don’t seem to be getting it. You want this edit? Put the work in. Browse these threads, look other places online. It’s incredibly rare that all of what you are looking for is just gonna be sitting right in front of you. None will do this for you. I wish you luck, but you are going to have to do the bulk of the work. Maybe all of it.

Author
Time

adywan said:

UncutIsSuperior said:

Fine, no color correction at all then. Besides, it’s too expensive to even buy a single software for color correction.

DaVinci Resolve is one of the best grading programs out there and it’s free. Instead of demanding others do the work for you, learn to do it yourself.

I was literally about to say the same thing!

Author
Time

DaVinci Resolve is excellent - and free! I’m using it for my fan edit. It’s not difficult to use, and if someone is having trouble, there are tutorials on YouTube.

Author
Time

Slavicuss said:

DaVinci Resolve is excellent - and free! I’m using it for my fan edit. It’s not difficult to use, and if someone is having trouble, there are tutorials on YouTube.

Well, last time I checked, DaVinci Resolve costed almost $300, so I don’t see how I’m going to be able to afford it due to saving up for other things.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Williarob said:

Resolve Studio is not free, but there is also a free version of Resolve that will do everything you need from it.

Okay, thanks for your help.

UncutIsSuperior

Author
Time

Hello, I’m looking for the upscaled deleted scene from AOTC when Obi Wan takes off from Coruscant aboard this starfighter after talking with Mace Windu, if anyone among you will have that it would be the savior of my project, PM please me