Sign In

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 35 mm regrade — Page 11

Author
Time

litemakr said:

Retro35 said:

35mm Telecine HD
https://streamable.com/vu9ko

That is a nice looking print! Can you tell us a little more about where it came from? What year is it? Is it kodak or fuji film?

Hi, this is film material is ORWO, is it from Czechoslovakia 1985. This copy is from professional telecine studio.

Author
Time

Retro35 said:

litemakr said:

Retro35 said:

35mm Telecine HD
https://streamable.com/vu9ko

That is a nice looking print! Can you tell us a little more about where it came from? What year is it? Is it kodak or fuji film?

Hi, this is film material is ORWO, is it from Czechoslovakia 1985. This copy is from professional telecine studio.

Looks very nice, any way you can make it available?

Thanks 😃

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Strevlac said:

Retro35 said:

litemakr said:

Retro35 said:

35mm Telecine HD
https://streamable.com/vu9ko

That is a nice looking print! Can you tell us a little more about where it came from? What year is it? Is it kodak or fuji film?

Hi, this is film material is ORWO, is it from Czechoslovakia 1985. This copy is from professional telecine studio.

Looks very nice, any way you can make it available?

Thanks 😃

Hi, yes, is possible doing a copy.

Author
Time

Retro35 said:

Hi, yes, is possible doing a copy.

If you end up making a copy put me on the list!

It was the 2016 election…I regret this name choice

Author
Time

Retro35 said:

Strevlac said:

Retro35 said:

litemakr said:

Retro35 said:

35mm Telecine HD
https://streamable.com/vu9ko

That is a nice looking print! Can you tell us a little more about where it came from? What year is it? Is it kodak or fuji film?

Hi, this is film material is ORWO, is it from Czechoslovakia 1985. This copy is from professional telecine studio.

Looks very nice, any way you can make it available?

Thanks 😃

Hi, yes, is possible doing a copy.

I am very interested in a copy