Sign In

Public Message — Page 2

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

Tyrphanax said:

Hi Frink.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONTACT ME HERE! WHAT IF DOM SEES?!?!

I thought you were worried about Doctor Doom for a second.

Dom’s a pantywaist.

Keep Circulating the Tapes.

END OF LINE

(It hasn’t happened yet)

Author
Time

To: frink

I feel excluded. Can I have this Private Message, or better yet, a Public Message?

Author
Time

To: frink

That’s not how PMs work!

Author
Time

My Private Message box is still lonely.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

No, I already sent it to Possessed so I am not in possession of it anymore.

Possessed please give the thing in your possession to the Posse.

Author
Time

I use lossy compression algorithms so forwarding this invisible message just results in a blank message if I were to forward it to anybody else.

Support my bandcamp page! https://jacobmartin2.bandcamp.com/

The cat in question

Author
Time

In case everyone missed the PMs I sent:

*sigh*


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Everyone should probably stop taking the bait. No more replies to that ridiculous doomsday thread. There are enough other threads where we can be silly.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Plus, Jay did ask us to play by the rules or vacate the thread. The only real option there is to vacate the thread, because the rules are stupid.

Also, haven’t seen SilverWook lately.

Author
Time

I never said that it was a bad thing.

Author
Time

I quite like the idea of leaving Frievous to talk to himself in his own echo chamber.

Author
Time

Jeebus said:

I quite like the idea of leaving Frievous to talk to himself in his own echo chamber.

So do I. Which is why I regret having posted in there at all to begin with.

Religious fundamentalism and irreligious fundamentalism are two sides of the same worthless coin.

Author
Time

My messages are overflowing.

Keep Circulating the Tapes.

END OF LINE

(It hasn’t happened yet)

Author
Time

dahmage said:

Everyone should probably stop taking the bait. No more replies to that ridiculous doomsday thread. There are enough other threads where we can be silly.

Possessed, you have a PM^

Author
Time

yhwx said:

Plus, Jay did ask us to play by the rules or vacate the thread. The only real option there is to vacate the thread, because the rules are stupid.

Also, haven’t seen SilverWook lately.

We must stay strong in these trying times.