Sign In

Politics 2: Electric Boogaloo — Page 676

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

Knock it off.

Why do you keep telling mfm to “knock it off” when he’s making valid points about your posts?

In your opinion.

Also in my opinion: telling someone to “knock it off” when they’re arguing a point rather than making personal attacks is childish.

You have little room to talk when it comes to being childish.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

His is “childish” behavior is an attempt at humor.

Fight the real enemy!

Author
Time

It is still childish.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Warbler said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

Knock it off.

Why do you keep telling mfm to “knock it off” when he’s making valid points about your posts?

In your opinion.

Also in my opinion: telling someone to “knock it off” when they’re arguing a point rather than making personal attacks is childish.

You have little room to talk when it comes to being childish.

And you do?

Not that I do either.

We can all be childish. Especially neglify.

Author
Time

Possessed said:

Warbler said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

Knock it off.

Why do you keep telling mfm to “knock it off” when he’s making valid points about your posts?

In your opinion.

Also in my opinion: telling someone to “knock it off” when they’re arguing a point rather than making personal attacks is childish.

You have little room to talk when it comes to being childish.

And you do?

Frink is the one that accused me of being childish in the first place. I just simply pointed out that he had little room to talk.

We can all be childish.

I suppose you are correct.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Since Frink is apparently the expert for childish behaviour, we should probably trust his judgement regarding childish behaviour.

Ceci n’est pas une signature.

Author
Time

What am I, chopped liver? Can’t I be the childish one? Come on, guys! That’s not fair, let me have a turn!

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

I’m no engineer, but somebody made a huge mistake.

At least six people were injured Thursday afternoon when a pedestrian bridge at Florida International University collapsed onto eight lanes of road traffic and police believe multiple people have died.

The bridge was installed just last week. During the ceremony, FIU President Mark Rosenberg said, “FIU is about building bridges and student safety. This project accomplishes our mission beautifully.”

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Mrebo said:

I’m no engineer, but somebody made a huge mistake.

At least six people were injured Thursday afternoon when a pedestrian bridge at Florida International University collapsed onto eight lanes of road traffic and police believe multiple people have died.

The bridge was installed just last week. During the ceremony, FIU President Mark Rosenberg said, “FIU is about building bridges and student safety. This project accomplishes our mission beautifully.”

It’s easier to get the low-bid contracts when you cut corners.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

Mrebo said:

I’m no engineer, but somebody made a huge mistake.

At least six people were injured Thursday afternoon when a pedestrian bridge at Florida International University collapsed onto eight lanes of road traffic and police believe multiple people have died.

The bridge was installed just last week. During the ceremony, FIU President Mark Rosenberg said, “FIU is about building bridges and student safety. This project accomplishes our mission beautifully.”

agreed.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

CatBus said:

Mrebo said:

I’m no engineer, but somebody made a huge mistake.

At least six people were injured Thursday afternoon when a pedestrian bridge at Florida International University collapsed onto eight lanes of road traffic and police believe multiple people have died.

The bridge was installed just last week. During the ceremony, FIU President Mark Rosenberg said, “FIU is about building bridges and student safety. This project accomplishes our mission beautifully.”

It’s easier to get the low-bid contracts when you cut corners.

I predict huge settlements.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

either that or huge lawsuits.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

With all the people exiting the White House, I certainly hope some of those remaining are still wearing wires.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

I put in an application for a job in the Administration more than a year ago. The way it’s going they might as well give me a cabinet position 😛

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Seriously?

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

To serve one’s country and career. I also would have put in an application had Clinton won. At least I might have had a career arc like Finn.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Well, in the event you do get in, start a rumor Obama prevented a proper release of the OOT. 😉

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Working for the White House does look good on one’s resume (more prestige than just getting a job somewhere because your were a friend of the owner’s family), and as a public servant you could do things like, whether you agreed with the administration’s decisions or not, you could make sure they were using good, accurate data upon which to base those decisions, etc.

At least that’s how it used to work.

Now… wear a wire. Not to convict anyone, but to ensure you don’t take the fall.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Well, in the event you do get in, start a rumor Obama prevented a proper release of the OOT. 😉

You better believe it!

If I could get the truth about UFOs revealed and the OOT released from the Library of Congress then I’d be a happy camper.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

CatBus said:

Working for the White House does look good on one’s resume (more prestige than just getting a job somewhere because your were a friend of the owner’s family), and as a public servant you could do things like, whether you agreed with the administration’s decisions or not, you could make sure they were using good, accurate data upon which to base those decisions, etc.

At least that’s how it used to work.

Now… wear a wire. Not to convict anyone, but to ensure you don’t take the fall.

At least anything I would get would be low level, unless they run out of people. I don’t know if good accurate data will hold much power over the next several decades.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Mrebo said:

SilverWook said:

Well, in the event you do get in, start a rumor Obama prevented a proper release of the OOT. 😉

You better believe it!

If I could get the truth about UFOs revealed and the OOT released from the Library of Congress then I’d be a happy camper.

I’m a bit crestfallen Trumpy hasn’t bragged about us having crashed UFO tech and dead aliens in freezers over at Area 51. Unless they really do keep the President in the dark about such things ala Independance Day.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Mrebo said:

SilverWook said:

Well, in the event you do get in, start a rumor Obama prevented a proper release of the OOT. 😉

You better believe it!

If I could get the truth about UFOs revealed and the OOT released from the Library of Congress then I’d be a happy camper.

I’m a bit crestfallen Trumpy hasn’t bragged about us having crashed UFO tech and dead aliens in freezers over at Area 51. Unless they really do keep the President in the dark about such things ala Independance Day.

Give Alex Jones a few more minutes. He just needs to snort type a few more lines and that’s your headline news for the next news cycle.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)