Sign In

Our projects released thread — Page 61

Author
Time

Hi does anyone know where to download these now that the other site is down?

Author
Time

THE WARRIORS: The Video Game is great.
Random comment I know but it’s a very worthy movie tie-in/licensed title.

Author
Time

Sooooooooooo, any new news? Or is this dead? If this moved to a different site then someone in the know please direct, thanks!

Author
Time

No we are not dead, well at least I do not think so lol, some members have some health issues they are dealing with, some are on vacation and some are just taking a break, and for me well I am out for a while, my PC has needed upgrading for a while now especially when we start the new SW projects and my water cooler went out and fried shit up, so for me I cannot do anything until I get some things replaced, and right now is a terrible time, where I work we are on shutdown so we are out for a few months maybe longer.

Sorry for the lack of updates but this is a HUGE bummer for me to not to be able to do shit, I am a hands on guy and love doing this shit but I just cannot at this time, I think some of the stuff is salvageable but not 100% sure, I do know I need a new MoBo and CPU and RAM, and pretty sure I will not go water cooled again, and new video card.

Take Care guys

Author
Time

No rush buddy, hoping all works out and looking forward to your stuff when the time is right👍. Anything we get from this great team is a bonus.

TTP Sports: Your Total Package for Sports!  TTPSports.blogspot.com

Author
Time

I just want to take a moment and let Everyone know that once I am back up and running I will share all we have done to date, I keep getting PM’s here and other places and for now I just cannot do anything, PC needs an upgrading bad after my water cooler FU, so once that is done I cannot do shit at them moment, believe me this sucks!

Thanks

Author
Time

Appreciate any update at all. Thanks.

“Lifes a song you don’t get to rehearse, and every single verse can make it that much worse”

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dark_jedi said:

I just want to take a moment and let Everyone know that once I am back up and running I will share all we have done to date, I keep getting PM’s here and other places and for now I just cannot do anything, PC needs an upgrading bad after my water cooler FU, so once that is done I cannot do shit at them moment, believe me this sucks!

Thanks

I would gladly donate to help fix/ upgrade your PC if that helps your team!

I tried to join BHD, but they won’t let me because I’ve never used irc before. It’s too confusing anyway. I’ll wait until I can find stuff via regular internet/ torrents.

Author
Time

dark_jedi said:

The NeverEnding Story 1984 2-Disc Set is up.

Looking for a source to download this. I googled and cannot seem to find it. Landed here, seemed to be the most promising source for this item. I see it was released by Team Blu.

Author
Time

trekkeriii said:

dark_jedi said:

The NeverEnding Story 1984 2-Disc Set is up.

Looking for a source to download this. I googled and cannot seem to find it. Landed here, seemed to be the most promising source for this item. I see it was released by Team Blu.

Yeah, I’ve been looking for it as well for a while. Just got the Japanese edition (two disc, extended German in English, and US theatrical), may try to recreate it, if possible. Don’t have a BR reader for PC yet, though.

Author
Time

Hey Guys yea I am still dead in the water, I cannot even rip a BD now lol, and as I said it truly sucks bad! if I ever get this shit rebuilt I will share all we have done, I cannot rip, encode, author, nothing at the moment but answer forum posts and send/receive emails, this is the 1 thing I do not like about water coolers now, since they are so damn quite you have NO idea when they crap out, but I do have everything up until that happened backed up.

So sorry again Guys, was really hoping to be up and running by now but I just do not have the funds to buy all that is needed at the moment, a lot going on with Family, especially with my Son just now getting his license.

Author
Time

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teamblu_video/m.htm
I take it this isn’t DJ & team? The volume of Harmy’s despecialized sets they’ve sold recently is disconcerting.

Sorry, long time yet sporadic lurker. Thought I’d create an account to point this out. It may be posted elsewhere.

Author
Time

C-3POH said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teamblu_video/m.htm
I take it this isn’t DJ & team? The volume of Harmy’s despecialized sets they’ve sold recently is disconcerting.

Sorry, long time yet sporadic lurker. Thought I’d create an account to point this out. It may be posted elsewhere.

The link does not take me to our stuff but I/we have seen it before several times, and no none of us sell our stuff at all, always have been for free and always will, this shit really sucks and really used to make me very upset, but I have come to grips that there will always be assholes out there and there is nothing we can do about it, just hope they are very proud of themselves.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dark_jedi said:

C-3POH said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teamblu_video/m.htm
I take it this isn’t DJ & team? The volume of Harmy’s despecialized sets they’ve sold recently is disconcerting.

Sorry, long time yet sporadic lurker. Thought I’d create an account to point this out. It may be posted elsewhere.

The link does not take me to our stuff but I/we have seen it before several times, and no none of us sell our stuff at all, always have been for free and always will, this shit really sucks and really used to make me very upset, but I have come to grips that there will always be assholes out there and there is nothing we can do about it, just hope they are very proud of themselves.

Damn. The fact they use “teamblu” in their username and in their auction descriptions is totally vile. Sorry man.

Author
Time

C-3POH said:

dark_jedi said:

C-3POH said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teamblu_video/m.htm
I take it this isn’t DJ & team? The volume of Harmy’s despecialized sets they’ve sold recently is disconcerting.

Sorry, long time yet sporadic lurker. Thought I’d create an account to point this out. It may be posted elsewhere.

The link does not take me to our stuff but I/we have seen it before several times, and no none of us sell our stuff at all, always have been for free and always will, this shit really sucks and really used to make me very upset, but I have come to grips that there will always be assholes out there and there is nothing we can do about it, just hope they are very proud of themselves.

Damn. The fact they use “teamblu” in their username and in their auction descriptions is totally vile. Sorry man.

Yea I couldn’t agree more, but tomorrow is Christmas and I am in a really good mood right now so screw them idiots lol, like I said I really hope they are proud of themselves making money on what others do, low life scum in my book.

Merry Christmas All and have a Happy New Year!