Sign In

Our projects released thread — Page 12

Author
Time

Matt_Stevens said:

Also, I prefer two BD 25's if there are two cuts. That way one can choose one or both cuts. BD50's need to be bought in bulk to be cost effective and right now I'm out, so there is also that, lol! 

I like seamless branching when there's multiple cuts.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dark_jedi said:

Thanks but I have no idea how to get that on my PC for use lol.

With an old version of iTunes and a program called Reqiuem, iTunes purchases can be decrypted. The 1080p download is being shared out there, but it shows mushiness typical of iTunes 1080p content. The 720p version may have more grain and detail as is usually the case with them.

The Warriors theatrical cut iTunes 1080p screenshots:

https://whatimg.com/i/gydvwv.png
https://whatimg.com/i/j1y7yg.png
https://whatimg.com/i/cvhbpv.png
https://whatimg.com/i/mrioe7.png

Author
Time

Thanks but all links say page cannot be found, so does anyone know of a place to download this?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So what do you guys think of us giving this title the Team Blu treatment? and if we do does anyone have anything to share?

Author
Time

I am all for Private School.

I would like to throw another one out there that I need help obtaining an HD source for. Spacecamp (1986)

If anyone could locate an HD source and get it to either myself or dark_jedi that would be great.

Thanks,

Author
Time

Search Usenet for SpaceCamp 1986 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2-TrollHD.

Author
Time

Love Private School... how can you not?  Phoebe Cates and Betsy Russell in their prime.  Good Lordy.  I've seen it broadcast in HD on HBO and Cinemax and it looks better than Fast Times.  That's not saying a lot but still... I have the retail DVD which is anamorphic and mono but it still looks pretty good.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

drngr said:

Search Usenet for SpaceCamp 1986 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2-TrollHD.

 This is a very nice transfer but has one major problem. It has a rather large station logo in the bottom right corner. Says "HDNET MOVIES KIDS SCENE". I know dark_jedi wont touch caps that have a logo. Maybe one of you guys knows a process to remove the studio logo. You_Too?

Author
Time

dlbsyst said:

drngr said:

Search Usenet for SpaceCamp 1986 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2-TrollHD.

 This is a very nice transfer but has one major problem. It has a rather large station logo in the bottom right corner. Says "HDNET MOVIES KIDS SCENE". I know dark_jedi wont touch caps that have a logo. Maybe one of you guys knows a process to remove the studio logo. You_Too?

Thanks, and you are right, if it has a big Studio logo running throughout the film we can't use it, and I am not a fan of logo blurring, this looks like shit to me lol.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dlbsyst said:

Maybe one of you guys knows a process to remove the studio logo. You_Too?

If a logo is transparent you can reduce its visibility to a certain degree, but I think it would be hard to remove completely. I haven't seen the logo you're talking about though.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dvdmike said:

Why Rush Hour 2?

 Because there is no retail Blu-ray release and dark_jedi is a huge fan of the Rush Hour trilogy and wants to fill the gap.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

You_Too said:

dlbsyst said:

Maybe one of you guys knows a process to remove the studio logo. You_Too?

If a logo is transparent you can reduce its visibility to a certain degree, but I think it would be hard to remove completely. I haven't seen the logo you're talking about though.

 Here is a sample You_Too.

Author
Time

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the response to my SpaceCamp request. Hopefully we can find a logo free version somewhere.

I have a couple more that I need help with. 1080p HD logo free versions if they can be located.

For the Milla Jovovich fan in us all:

Kuffs (1992)

Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991)

Thanks again guys,

DC

Author
Time

dlbsyst said:

dvdmike said:

Why Rush Hour 2?

 Because there is no retail Blu-ray release and dark_jedi is a huge fan of the Rush Hour trilogy and wants to fill the gap.

 I had no idea! How stupid! 

Author
Time

dvdmike said:

dlbsyst said:

dvdmike said:

Why Rush Hour 2?

 Because there is no retail Blu-ray release and dark_jedi is a huge fan of the Rush Hour trilogy and wants to fill the gap.

 I had no idea! How stupid! 

Exactly, it has been a long time and no official word on a retail release of part 2, pretty stupid in my opinion and I do love this Trilogy.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Team Blu, i hope you find time in the near future to restore The Warriors to its former glory. If a proper HD version cant be found i recommend the PAL DVD for upscaling the missing frames. I watched it recently and i thought the picture quality was very good for a standard definition DVD.

Author
Time

Murry Sparkles said:

Team Blu, i hope you find time in the near future to restore The Warriors to its former glory. If a proper HD version cant be found i recommend the PAL DVD for upscaling the missing frames. I watched it recently and i thought the picture quality was very good for a standard definition DVD.

If someone can provide me a link or the files to an HD file this will be done, this is a true classic and needs to be put back to theatrical for sure!

Author
Time

Has anyone looked at the pay per view of The Warriors on Youtube yet?

And the original mono must be preserved if it isn't on whatever is floating around.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Deathcab6366 said:

I am all for Private School.

I would like to throw another one out there that I need help obtaining an HD source for. Spacecamp (1986)

If anyone could locate an HD source and get it to either myself or dark_jedi that would be great.

We heard you the first time!

Or is this one of those 'spot the difference' things?

I’m just here because I’m driving tonight.

Author
Time

Sky in the UK used to show Warriors in HD 

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Has anyone looked at the pay per view of The Warriors on Youtube yet?

And the original mono must be preserved if it isn't on whatever is floating around.

 Over here in the UK it seems like its only available on Youtube in 480p.

Author
Time

The listing mentions HD on this side of the pond, but is it the '79 version?

Never rented a movie on Youtube before, and I need to be frugal for a while.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?