Sign In

My personal edit of A New Hope (with SC38 Reimagined) (Released) — Page 11

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Currently rewatching all the movies and would love to see your reimagined version, could i please have the link and thank you in advance

Author
Time

Shaft said:

Currently rewatching all the movies and would love to see your reimagined version, could i please have the link and thank you in advance

PM sent!

Author
Time

I’d love to get a link, kind sir.

I tried to implement Scene 38 into IlFanEditore’s cut of ANH, but I wasn’t entirely satisfied; I think there were too many music changes, and I’m not too experienced with editing music.

Author
Time

Darth_Zounds said:

I’d love to get a link, kind sir.

I tried to implement Scene 38 into IlFanEditore’s cut of ANH, but I wasn’t entirely satisfied; I think there were too many music changes, and I’m not too experienced with editing music.

PM sent!

Author
Time

I don’t suppose you’d be able to link me to your current edit?

I saw one of your original cuts, and it was amazing! Looks like you’ve made some significant changes since then.

Author
Time

Was toying around with the idea of doing a similar edit myself and thought I’d google to see if anyone else had already done it. Would love a link to enjoy your work! Thanks Buzz!

Author
Time

elliottman98 said:

I don’t suppose you’d be able to link me to your current edit?

I saw one of your original cuts, and it was amazing! Looks like you’ve made some significant changes since then.

senet said:

Was toying around with the idea of doing a similar edit myself and thought I’d google to see if anyone else had already done it. Would love a link to enjoy your work! Thanks Buzz!

PMs sent!

Author
Time

Could you please send me a link for your edit? I would be very grateful 🙏

Author
Time

Greetings, exalted one. I’m doing a marathon of Star Wars and I’m on A New Hope right now. I’m looking for a fan-edit. It looks like there are two versions, one with Jabba and one without. I’ll take the one with the Jabba scene.

“I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”

Author
Time

Grand Master_ Luke Flywalker said:

Greetings, exalted one. I’m doing a marathon of Star Wars and I’m on A New Hope right now. I’m looking for a fan-edit. It looks like there are two versions, one with Jabba and one without. I’ll take the one with the Jabba scene.

PM sent!

Author
Time

Can I get a link too?

Author
Time

Would love to check this out! Can I have a link please?

Author
Time

Hi Buzz Lightyear !
Your edit seems pretty awesome ! I know it must be kind of boring for you to reply to everyone, but i would love to have a link to it!
Thanks a lot !

Author
Time

Koregan said:

Hi Buzz Lightyear !
Your edit seems pretty awesome ! I know it must be kind of boring for you to reply to everyone, but i would love to have a link to it!
Thanks a lot !

JohnStrelley said:

I would love to have a copy of this.

PMs sent!