Sign In

My fantasy.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.

Author
Time

What on earth?

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

I find that answer vague and unconvincing. Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Author
Time

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

George is that you?

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night.
“Star Wars is a buffet, enjoy the stuff you want, and leave the rest.” - SilverWook
Feel the love.

Author
Time

LordZerome1080 said:

George is that you?

No, just some shitpost I though you guys might get a laugh out of.

Author
Time

Considering that Adywan has been threatened online and even harassed in person, you can understand why we might not be laughing at this. 😕

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Considering that Adywan has been threatened online and even harassed in person, you can understand why we might not be laughing at this. 😕

Really? Why would someone even bother doing that?

Author
Time

Jesta’ said:

SilverWook said:

Considering that Adywan has been threatened online and even harassed in person, you can understand why we might not be laughing at this. 😕

Really? Why would someone even bother doing that?

Some people just want to watch the fandom burn? Damned if I know…

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Jesta’ said:

SilverWook said:

Considering that Adywan has been threatened online and even harassed in person, you can understand why we might not be laughing at this. 😕

Really? Why would someone even bother doing that?

Some people just want to watch the fandom burn? Damned if I know…

I don’t know how that would do any actual damage. There are far more effective ways of doing that

Author
Time

You need to stop!!

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night.
“Star Wars is a buffet, enjoy the stuff you want, and leave the rest.” - SilverWook
Feel the love.

Author
Time

Jesta’ said:

LordZerome1080 said:

You need to stop!!

It’s time to stop!

Glad we agree

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night.
“Star Wars is a buffet, enjoy the stuff you want, and leave the rest.” - SilverWook
Feel the love.