Sign In

Merry Christmas (2018)!

Author
Time

Christmas on a Tuesday…I don’t think I can handle that this year.

Author
Time

PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU SLOTHE

Author
Time

ok, knock it off.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

dahmage said:

PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU SLOTHE

Dom this is not the right thread, but I approve the creation of a new Merry Christmas (2018)! thread that doesn’t included dahmaged.

Author
Time

i am actually kinda annoyed that we don’t have a Merry Christmas (2017) thread. thanks Dom

Author
Time

dahmage said:

i am actually kinda annoyed that we don’t have a Merry Christmas (2017) thread. thanks Dom

You weren’t invited to that one.

Author
Time

mods please delete this thread.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Warbler said:

mods please delete this thread.

I think you have to send a PM to the whole team for that to work.

Author
Time

A lot longer because there’s so many new mods.

Author
Time

yhwx said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

mods please delete this thread.

I think you have to send a PM to the whole team for that to work.

But how long would that take‽‽‽!!!

Using interrobangs and exclamation marks together? Are you trying to destroy the observable universe?

“Okay, I’m goin’, takin’ off. See ya… bye….” — Chip Douglas

“This concludes our broadcast day. Click.” — Chip Douglas

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

yhwx said:

TV’s Frink said:

Warbler said:

mods please delete this thread.

I think you have to send a PM to the whole team for that to work.

But how long would that take‽‽‽!!!

Using interrobangs and exclamation marks together? Are you trying to destroy the observable universe?

Don’t worry, the invisible thread will remain unaffected.

DuracellEnergizer: “^He’s embraced the absurd. Don’t expect to gain any conventional understanding from his posts.”
A New Hope Technicolor Recreation (Released!)
The Force Awakens Restructured (V2 Released!) and The Starlight Project

Author
Time

I’m already sick of the songs and commercials and it’s still a whole year away.

Author
Time

A timely bump…

Happy Christmas and goodwill to everyone out there.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here?
And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?