Sign In

Mel Gibson is nuts

Author
Time

Waring: the audio tapes are uncensored and they contain just about every bad word that I know of.   They also contain racial slurs.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-audio-listen-all-mel-gibson-tapes-here

I have lost all respect I had for him.   From this point forward, I will never go to see any of his movies and will never buy them on blu-ray or dvd nor I will buy any soundtracks of his movies.   He will never get another penny of my money.   I suggest everyone else do the same.   I should have done this when he made his antisemitic remarks.  What an a-hole.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

It's my estimation that every man who ever got famous (or any man at all, for that matter) is one kind of son-of-a-bitch or another.

Aren't too many Mel Gibson movies I like, but I will continue to watch the ones I do like. If I decided not to watch films based on the actors that are in them being ass holes, then I'd never watch a movie again, or my selection would be extremely thin. Dig deep enough, and most of us have skeletons in our closets and have done so pretty dumb shit. If we haven't yet we most likely will. It is not hard for someone to let success go to their head, happens all the time. Sad to see it happen and for someone to be such an asshole, but it is hardly surprising.

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

Given the status of his situation, and the characters involved (e.g. his girlfriend, look her up....and look up what she has done in the past as well)

I think he acted completely justified

Moth3r said: No, there is no video embedding option in this forum software (thank god!)

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

OK. Who's nuts? The guy who scream "FREEDOM!!!!!!!" after they've racked 'im, hang 'im, and disemboweled 'im in Braveheart?! And the guy who caused controversy with his Passion for Jesus Christ in his movie, the Passion of the Christ? If so, why? 

Author
Time

CompMovieGuy said:

Given the status of his situation, and the characters involved (e.g. his girlfriend, look her up....and look up what she has done in the past as well)

I think he acted completely justified

Oh-kaaayyyyyyyy..........

*backing away slowly*

Author
Time

Maybe he's nuts. Or maybe he's just faking it to draw a psycho pension.

Guidelines for post content and general behaviour: read announcement here

Max. allowable image sizes in signatures: reminder here

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Oksana Grigorieva born 1970 in Russia

Married in 1989 to commoner
Married again in 1992 to famous artist
Married again in 1997 to Tim Dalton (James Bond) and had kid then divorced (for that child support)

Then came Gibson, had child, for that money.....then pissed him off, and tried to blackmail him for 10 million dollars with doctored tapes to keep quiet


I think with her history and with what shed tried to do, I would be yelling exactly like him

Moth3r said: No, there is no video embedding option in this forum software (thank god!)

 

Author
Time

I think he has his right to speak in that manner. He didn't hit her, like originally claimed. She is a gold-digger.

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time
 (Edited)

timbox2.0 said:

OK. Who's nuts? The guy who scream "FREEDOM!!!!!!!" after they've racked 'im, hang 'im, and disemboweled 'im in Braveheart?! And the guy who caused controversy with his Passion for Jesus Christ in his movie, the Passion of the Christ? If so, why? 

did you click on my link and listen to his tirades?

CompMovieGuy said:

I think with her history and with what shed tried to do, I would be yelling exactly like him

would you be using racial slurs like the n-word?   Gibson has clearly shown himself to be a bigot. Would you have threaten your wife/girlfriend with violence?   Would you strike your wife/girlfriend(as alleged happen in the recordings and not denied by Gibson)?

C3PX said:

It's my estimation that every man who ever got famous (or any man at all, for that matter) is one kind of son-of-a-bitch or another.

Aren't too many Mel Gibson movies I like, but I will continue to watch the ones I do like. If I decided not to watch films based on the actors that are in them being ass holes, then I'd never watch a movie again, or my selection would be extremely thin. Dig deep enough, and most of us have skeletons in our closets and have done so pretty dumb shit. If we haven't yet we most likely will. It is not hard for someone to let success go to their head, happens all the time. Sad to see it happen and for someone to be such an asshole, but it is hardly surprising.

I know no one is perfect, but he has crossed the line.

EyeShotFirst said:

I think he has his right to speak in that manner. He didn't hit her, like originally claimed. She is a gold-digger.

please read what I said above to CompMovieGuy.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

EyeShotFirst said:

I think he has his right to speak in that manner. He didn't hit her, like originally claimed. She is a gold-digger.

Are we sure that he didn't hit her?  Are we sure she tried to extort him?

Regardless, I can't believe people are defending Mel Gibson.

MEL FRACKING GIBSON!!!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

Regardless, I can't believe people are defending Mel Gibson.

I honestly could care less about Mel Gibson. He really doesnt matter to me and dont care about his beliefs or what he says.

All I know is that if youre going to pick this example, lets not be all "hands across America" for this Gold Digger, which she most clearly is.

People like her is whom I loathe.

Moth3r said: No, there is no video embedding option in this forum software (thank god!)

 

Author
Time

CompMovieGuy said:

TV's Frink said:

Regardless, I can't believe people are defending Mel Gibson.

I honestly could care less about Mel Gibson. He really doesnt matter to me and dont care about his beliefs or what he says.

You honestly could care more about Mel Gibson :p

Anyway, I couldn't care less about this woman.  Mel Gibson is a raving lunatic who continues to spew hate filled venom into the world.  He's the story.

Author
Time

I think the two of them were made for each other.

And yeah,

 

Author
Time

C3PX said:

Aren't too many Mel Gibson movies I like, but I will continue to watch the ones I do like. If I decided not to watch films based on the actors that are in them being ass holes, then I'd never watch a movie again, or my selection would be extremely thin.

By the way, I agree with this.

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

It Takes Two

 It takes 2 to... something, something?

EDIT: I see by the filename, that I am barking up the right tree.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT TANGO.

Warb- please change the title of the original post to reflect this change in topic.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Back to Mel...

It's really too bad.  I liked the guy to a point.  But I think he's making it pretty hard to back him up.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Carp!  I had more tango ready to go. :-(

You could always open up that other thread...

just sayin'.

Author
Time

C3PX said:

It's my estimation that every man who ever got famous (or any man at all, for that matter) is one kind of son-of-a-bitch or another.

Thanks there, Captain Tightpants.

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.