I can at least give you the most current versions of each:
- SW v2.7
- ESB v2.0
- ROTJ v2.5
4K77 - v1.4 no DNR color grade by Sanjuro; v1.0 DNR color grade by williarob
- No DNR: v1.4 (1080p and 2160p MKVs)
- DNR: v1.0 (1080p and 2160p MKVs)
- DNR: v1.0 1080p Blu-Ray (same as 1080p v1.0 MKV, but with an updated scan of the opening crawl, which is also included in both no DNR v1.4 MKV releases)
4K83 - all listed below use Sanjuro’s color grade, though usually with minor adjustments by either ohteedee (no/minimal DNR) or SkyDude (medium/heavy/max DNR)
- No DNR: v1.1 (1080p and 2160p MKVs)
- Minimal DNR: v1.3 (1080p and 2160p MKVs) (this is effectively “no DNR” in that it targets just the chroma noise introduced during scanning, but it’s impossible to guarantee no film grain is affected, so it isn’t labeled as “no DNR”)
- Medium DNR: v1.1 (2160p MKV and 1080p Blu-Ray)
- Heavy DNR: v1.2 (1080p MKV and 1080p Blu-Ray)
- Maximum DNR: v1.2.2 (2160p MKV)
I don’t know how many of the 4K83 DNR variants have made it out into the wild other than MySpleen. DNR work on the medium/heavy/max DNR releases by SkyDude, minimal DNR by ohteedee.
There’s also v1.0 releases for 4K77 no DNR (reel by reel color balance, old 1080p crawl scan, available as 1080p and 2160p MKVs) and 4K83 (overall color grade by ohteedee, 1080p and 2160p MKVs and a v1.0 Blu-Ray with some DNR by ohteedee and a contrast adjustment compared to the MKVs), but the v1.0s of both are largely considered obsolete once Sanjuro’s color grade was utilized for later versions.
4K77 v1.1-1.3 were release candidates that all had technical problems and weren’t widely released.
If I missed anything, someone please chime in to correct me!