-Also, the cockpit doors on Luke's Hoth fighter and even more on Luke's X-wing at Dagobah are wobbly/shaking like they were made of plastic. It looks cheap!
I knew I should have kept notes during the movie, now I feel I forgot all things I noticed that bugged me. Well, I'll have to watch it again!
- Imperial walkers on Hoth move very choppy, you can tell the use of stop motion technique.
- The sound the M. Falcon makes after failing to go to the light speed at the end of the movie, sounds to much like a malfunctioning car, probably intentionaly, but sounds off to me.
- Luke's jump from the carbon freezing hole is a little bit too fast.
- The 2 guards at the end of the scene where Vader leaves the bridge at the end of the movie, have those large stupid looking helmets. The could be erased. We already see a lot of personel, and I feel those over-sized helmets look horrible.
- When the general what's his name contacts Vader in his chamber via large screen, the transmission starts with a TV like static. I would change that to a clean transmission or something like that.
More to come