Sign In

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 4K — Page 2

Author
Time

Bobson Dugnutt said:

What exactly did Hulot do to get himself the boot? Someone on Fanres called himself a little shit for some reason and I’m not entirely sure why

https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Detention-Block-AA-23-The-OT-coms-Banned-Members-/id/11884/page/50

^ Apparently also on other sites too.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

 
Welcome | About | Help | How do I do this on the OT.com? | Announcements | General Assistance |
Site Timeline | Forum Rules | Fan Edit & Preservation Rules + FAQs | Signature Rules | MySpleen Info

Author
Time

“User Monsieur Hulot has been banned for using sock account Shermy to pose as another person. I’m locking this thread, since he will not be able to post anymore”

Author
Time

Bobson Dugnutt said:

What exactly did Hulot do to get himself the boot? Someone on Fanres called himself a little shit for some reason and I’m not entirely sure why

“Little shit” seems fair. Will keep things vague and cursory because it’s really not worth reliving… but… aggressive posts, repeated levelheaded requests to cool it from myself and just about everyone else, unhinged behavior, concocted family troubles and multiple sock puppet accounts is roughly the gist of it. And “unhinged” is being kind.

Author
Time

Moiisty said:

“User Monsieur Hulot has been banned for using sock account Shermy to pose as another person. I’m locking this thread, since he will not be able to post anymore”

Apologies. Hadn’t seen your post. As this project is ongoing, would you advise opening a new thread?

Author
Time

ThrowMeTheWhip said:

Moiisty said:

“User Monsieur Hulot has been banned for using sock account Shermy to pose as another person. I’m locking this thread, since he will not be able to post anymore”

Apologies. Hadn’t seen your post. As this project is ongoing, would you advise opening a new thread?

Pretty sure he’s just quoting what was said in Hulot’s FanRes thread. This thread here clearly isn’t locked. 😉

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Deadit | The Terminator - Color Regrade | The Wrong Trousers - Audio Preservation
SONIC RACES THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS.
THE SUN RACES THROUGH A BLUE SKY FILLED WITH WHITE CLOUDS.
THE WAYS OF HIS HEART ARE MUCH LIKE THE SUN. SONIC RUNS AND RESTS; THE SUN RISES AND SETS.
DON’T GIVE UP ON THE SUN. DON’T MAKE THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU.

Author
Time

Dek Rollins said:

ThrowMeTheWhip said:

Moiisty said:

“User Monsieur Hulot has been banned for using sock account Shermy to pose as another person. I’m locking this thread, since he will not be able to post anymore”

Apologies. Hadn’t seen your post. As this project is ongoing, would you advise opening a new thread?

Pretty sure he’s just quoting what was said in Hulot’s FanRes thread. This thread here clearly isn’t locked. 😉

My mistake! Thought it odd I could still post!