Since I did a TOD and KOCS, figured I might as well do some edits for Crusade before I convert to 3D version. Here are the planned edits
- When the lead bandit opens the magic cart door to find young Indy running away on the track, a crew member wearing a white shirt can be seen reflected on the door. Removing crew.
- When Indy walks into his 1938 home to meet Brody, there is a modern duel light switch right of the front door - replaced with pushbutton switch that would have been more likely at the time.
- When walking up stairs and see Zeppelin for first time, sky is more cloudy then normal for the next shot and + bad compositing - fixing some of the lines
- During the “What happens at 11 o’clock?” joke, Jr. counts down (“12, 11, 10!” or something like that) with his hand, matte lines surround his hand and face to the point where very noticeable. Henry also has many black lines on hands - Fixing
- Fixing the point after Henry blows the tail of the plane in which they were flying to pieces in an attempt to shoot at the Germans, to which The next moment the plane is shown flying in the distance we see its tail still intact. - 2 Shots being fixed with FX.
- The “P” letter like tile on the booby trap floor moves/shift when stepped on then goes back in a shot - FX fix.
- cup not gold interior when pouring to fix Henry’s wound - FX to correct.