Sign In

If you need to B*tch about something... this is the place — Page 451

Author
Time

Spuffure said:

Okay, I need to get this off my chest.

I fucking hate the way women are treated in modern media. They’re almost always seen in a sexual light, always have to fucking flash their bodies, be caked in makeup, fucking disgusting. I mean, yes, I know, stuff like this has been around for centuries, just look at some of Rubens’ stuff, but at least it was artistic in a way.

I bow down to media that portray women in a normal light, as a fucking human being.

And this is all coming from a man.

Sorry, I’m just really fucking pissed right know. I needed to get this off my chest.

P.S. you don’t need curves to be beautiful.

Becuase men are never objectified in media right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSPcQNy6uk

It’s almost as if humans are sexual beings and sex sells. Though objectification has been toned down majorly during the past decade. Also everybody wears on makeup in movies and tv shows not just women.

Author
Time

My mom keeps berating me for things that have no impact on my emotional state if they did. I’m sorry mom, but going to bed on time is not gonna solve my depression, so can you please stop victim blaming?

Author
Time

Okay, now for another rant before I go to bed.

Please, as a teen, I HATE BEING TOLD WHAT UNESSENTIAL THINGS TO DO BY ADULTS!

‘Duh, you have to dress like this’

I can dress however I damn want.

‘You have to eat specifically like this’

I can eat however I want unless it makes a damn mess.

‘You can’t dye your hair or shave it like that!’

There’s nothing inherently bad about that, except for chemical shit.

‘You should get this specific job!’

No. Fuck you.

‘You must look sEnSiBlE.’

Okay Boomer.

‘You must come to the movies with us!’ (Even when the other parent is staying home)

I can make my own choices.

That’s about all I can think of.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

thatguyakira123 said:

Spuffure said:

Okay, I need to get this off my chest.

I fucking hate the way women are treated in modern media. They’re almost always seen in a sexual light, always have to fucking flash their bodies, be caked in makeup, fucking disgusting. I mean, yes, I know, stuff like this has been around for centuries, just look at some of Rubens’ stuff, but at least it was artistic in a way.

I bow down to media that portray women in a normal light, as a fucking human being.

And this is all coming from a man.

Sorry, I’m just really fucking pissed right know. I needed to get this off my chest.

P.S. you don’t need curves to be beautiful.

Becuase men are never objectified in media right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSPcQNy6uk

It’s almost as if humans are sexual beings and sex sells. Though objectification has been toned down majorly during the past decade. Also everybody wears on makeup in movies and tv shows not just women.

I’m a sex-positive feminist and a nudist, so I approve of sexuality/nudity in media — so long as it’s balanced between the sexes and isn’t objectifying/dehumanizing. I don’t think we’re quite there yet.

Divergent Universes
Dreams of a Randy Git-Fiend

Make Off Topic great again.

Author
Time

You know, boomers and millennials are FAR from the worst generation. You know what the true WORST generation is?

PEOPLE IN THE 19TH CENTURY, THAT’S WHO!!!

It’s nice they’re all dead now.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time

I have conservatives so much.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Spuffure said:

Okay, now for another rant before I go to bed.

Please, as a teen, I HATE BEING TOLD WHAT UNESSENTIAL THINGS TO DO BY ADULTS!

You forgot
It’s just a phase you’re going through.

IT’S NOT A PHASE MOM, THIS IS WHO I AM!!!

I’m 30 and my older brother still tells me I’m going through a rebelious phase because I don’t cut my hair or shave my beard and dress “weird”. But I like it my way, I don’t care what people think about me and I am a metalhead.Plus he’s just jellous because he’s going bald despite the fact that our father was never bald. XD

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

Spuffure said:

I have conservatives so much.

Donate your surplus conservatives to your local food bank.

Dammit, I meant hate.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time

I HATE HAVING OCD SO FUCKING MUCH… AAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time

I hate being devoid of passion. Life was good for a while, now it’s not. Why does this always happen to me?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Fuck you Mao. This whole pandemic is your fault. Without your stupid fat ass Covid would have been controlled. Also, fuck you Winnie the Pooh and your cronies for censoring the early info. Also, fuck you again Mao Zedick for almost destroying China’s beautiful traditional culture and massacring many Chinese people. On top of that, fuck you Columbus and fuck you British Empire for destroying indigenous cultures all around the world. And to top that off, fuck you USA for ruining Asia’s beautiful traditional culture.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time

Anakin Starkiller said:

I hate being devoid of passion. Life was good for a while, now it’s not. Why does this always happen to me?

That’s life. Highs and lows for everybody.

“After a time, you may find that having, is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” - Spock

Author
Time

I agree that China isn’t getting shit for how horribly they handled covid. This is by and large their fault.

Anyway, I recently had a massive falling out with some people on my Discord again. If these keeps happening, it’ll be a ghost town in no time. Why does this keep happening? I never had these problems until the past 6 months or so. And the worst possible time too, given my lack of passion and quarantine. It all compounds to make this the worst year I’ve had in ages if not ever. I don’t remember have a year that went quite this badly.

Then again, maybe I’m seeing it all black. The start of the year was pretty good. The late spring/early summer did start to show symptoms, but I thought I could still get back on track…I never did. It only got worse.

Author
Time

Inhales

I’VE

FUCKING

HAD

ENOUGH!!!

I’VE HAD IT! THAT’S IT! I’M LEAVING!!! I ONLY COME HERE TO TRY AND GET REACTIONS BECAUSE I’M A LONELY MASHOCHIST WITH NEAR PISS POOR MENTAL HEALTH. FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

FUCK THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

AU REVOIR!!!

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time

Spuffure said:

Inhales

I’VE

FUCKING

HAD

ENOUGH!!!

I’VE HAD IT! THAT’S IT! I’M LEAVING!!! I ONLY COME HERE TO TRY AND GET REACTIONS BECAUSE I’M A LONELY MASHOCHIST WITH NEAR PISS POOR MENTAL HEALTH. FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

Hey, if it’s any consolation, I hate conservatives too, man.

“Remember, the Force will be with you. Always.”

Author
Time

jedi_bendu said:

Spuffure said:

Inhales

I’VE

FUCKING

HAD

ENOUGH!!!

I’VE HAD IT! THAT’S IT! I’M LEAVING!!! I ONLY COME HERE TO TRY AND GET REACTIONS BECAUSE I’M A LONELY MASHOCHIST WITH NEAR PISS POOR MENTAL HEALTH. FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

Hey, if it’s any consolation, I hate conservatives too, man.

That wasn’t the point of my post. I was just fed up with my shitty life.

But I still hate conservatives, regardless.

I’m fed up. I’m tired of seeing nearly jackshit in the feed.

POST SOMETHING ON OFF-TOPIC FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

I have a lot of cringe posts from years ago so if you see one, be a kind fellow and keep scrolling.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Trust me, we’ve been all been going through a lot. Or at least I have. Gone to rock bottom, my lowest point in years, and starting to build myself up again.

And SJWs are worse than conservatives because you’re expected to take them seriously. It’s widely accepted to laugh at conservatives.

Author
Time

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I just realized I’m always inclined to cast as wide as possible on the dating pool without thinking if I actually want to date these people. I feel like there’s something deeply wrong with me in this sense. Like I need the affirmation. I think it’s just post-rejection talking.