Sign In

If you need to B*tch about something... this is the place — Page 335

Author
Time

This topic is about chewbaka buying babies and being afraid of them dying at seven years old now please stay on topic

Author
Time

dahmage said:

yhwx said:

yhwx said:

or possibly, worse.

It’s a flu!

That sucks,

I want to bitch about shelves and other hard/sharp edged objects that hang out in the area between your line of sight and the top of your head.

I put a nice dent in my forehead while cleaning off a desk. Have a band-aid on it now.

I had a headache yesterday some, and definitely today. I wonder if it is related.

Author
Time

Only way to find out is to do it again and see if it gets worse.

Author
Time

this is why people hate engineers

Author
Time

Warbler said:

paja said:

Hey, you wanna buy some deathsticks?

Go home and rethink your life.

I’ve always wondered if you’d ever seen Star Wars because I’d never seen you talk about it or mention it until recently when you said you saw TLJ.

The Person in Question

Author
Time

Why would he be one of the first people on this site if he had never seen Star Wars?

Author
Time

yhwx said:

Why would he be one of the first people on this site if he had never seen Star Wars?

huh?

Author
Time

moviefreakedmind said:

Warbler said:

paja said:

Hey, you wanna buy some deathsticks?

Go home and rethink your life.

I’ve always wondered if you’d ever seen Star Wars because I’d never seen you talk about it or mention it until recently when you said you saw TLJ.

Of course I’ve seen Star Wars!


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Warbler said:

moviefreakedmind said:

Warbler said:

paja said:

Hey, you wanna buy some deathsticks?

Go home and rethink your life.

I’ve always wondered if you’d ever seen Star Wars because I’d never seen you talk about it or mention it until recently when you said you saw TLJ.

Of course I’ve seen Star Wars!

Are you saying you’ve seen Star Wars, or you’ve seen Star Wars?

😉

TV’s Frink said:

chyron just put a big Ric pic in your sig and be done with it.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I only have one thing I feel like bitching about at the present.

DuracellEnergizer said:

DominicCobb said:

DuracellEnergizer said:

too many competent male characters, to ever make it into a Kennedyfilm production unmolested.

Oh, so you’re one of those people…

Yeah, I’m a person who prefers real characters over feminazi Mary Sues.

The above was inflammatory garbage deliberately tailored to get a rise out of people, plain and simple. Why did I post it? A combination of “holiday cheer”, SADD, my general non-season-specific misery, and a seething anger towards the more condescending TLJ fanboys all conspired to drive me to do it. But I’m not excusing myself; it was an ugly thing to say under any circumstance, it doesn’t accurately reflect my honest opinions about Rey, and I wholly deserved the punishment I got.

It was a hard 31 days for me, banned from the site. It was so hard for me the first several days, I seriously considered creating a sock just to get my fix. But I bore with it, I persevered, and I’ve come out of the experience a humbler man. In future, I’ll know never to make a stupid blunder like that one again.

Divergent Universes
Dreams of a Randy Git-Fiend

Author
Time

Oddly enough, that’s not why you were banned. However, it’s nice to know that the anger from those last few posts has subsided. Welcome back.

“After a time, you may find that having, is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” - Spock

Author
Time

Ditto!


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Yeah, Welcome Back DE, that was a long time. And glad to see the new avatar.

Author
Time

Welcome back!

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

My attempt at offering another avenue of obtaining the OUT was met with jeers and belligerence instead of open minds and suggestions.

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

LordZerome1080 said:

My attempt at offering another avenue of obtaining the OUT was met with jeers and belligerence instead of open minds and suggestions.

Welcome to the internet.

Nay, I would attribute this to a miscommunication, nothing more nothing less.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

dahmage said:

Yeah, Welcome Back DE, that was a long time. And glad to see the new avatar.

It felt like the right time to show to a more positive face. As much as I hate modern copyright laws, I love Man’s infinite, diverse ways of understanding the Divine more.

Any changes on the pizza or job front?