I wanted to start a thread on a side-project which I called, the (Legacy Edition) of Adywan’s “STAR WARS: Revisited.”
Of course, my idea never materialized. Either, not enough people were interested, seen it, or they just ignored it.
So, I started this thread so people could think about my ideas.
Note: This will never become a reality. Adywan said himself, that ANH:R (HD) is his last fan-edit.
Even if I want this to become a reality, I would need to talk to Adywan, himself. Also, I’m
not a fan-editor like him, Harmy, or TN1.
Below is a list of differences that would have been in ANH:R, (HD) Legacy Edition…
• This fan-edit would have been in 720p, like as would the rest of the “Revisited Trilogy.”
(This would replace ANH:R, (SD) that was created in 480p, from the 2004 DVD)
• Also, there would be the utilization of the Original SFX Scenes during the Battle of Yavin.
Like from 4K77… Including the scenery-shot of the Rebel Trooper overlooking the departing X-Wings & Y-Wings.
• Though the SFX Scenes would be from the Original 1977 Version, the Battle of Yavin as-well as the rest of the film,
the SFX Scenes would be recreated using 3D-Models. Like used in the making of ESB:R.
• All the planets and such, including Tatooine, Alderaan, the Death Star, and Yavin Prime w/ Yavin IV. Would be
recreated with the idea of them looking more like what was scene with Hoth, Dagobah, and Bespin in ESB:R.
• The same color-correcting would be used, that would have be similar to what was scene in ANH:R, (SD), with some fixes
from Rouge One. (Not, all aspects)
• Smooth jump-cuts so, it would be more life-like.
• The Audio Track would be a slight fusion in-between, 4K77’s “2.0 DTS-HD-MA (1977 35mm stero mix 2018),” 4K77’s “5.1
DTS-HD-MA (1977 70mm six track mix 2018),” and the Audio Track from ANH:R, (SD).
• Several continuity fixes. For two versions. (1st, stand-alone film) and, (2nd, as being together, with the rest of
the Skywalker Saga)
I’m someone who is kind, but shy. My name is Evan.