I wanted to start a thread on a side-project which I called, the (Legacy Edition) of Adywan’s “STAR WARS: Revisited.”
Of course, my idea never materialized. Either, not enough people were interested, seen it, or they just ignored it.
So, I started this thread so people could think about my ideas.
Note: This will never become a reality. Adywan said himself, that ANH:R (HD) is his last fan-edit.
Even if I want this to become a reality, I would need to talk to Adywan, himself. Also, I’m
not a fan-editor like him, Harmy, or TN1.
Below is a list of differences that would have been in ANH:R, (HD) Legacy Edition…
• This fan-edit would have been in 720p, like as would the rest of the “Revisited Trilogy.”
(This would replace ANH:R, (SD) that was created in 480p, from the 2004 DVD)
• Also, there would be the utilization of the Original SFX Scenes during the Battle of Yavin.
Like from 4K77… Including the scenery-shot of the Rebel Trooper overlooking the departing X-Wings & Y-Wings.
• Though the SFX Scenes would be from the Original 1977 Version, the Battle of Yavin as-well as the rest of the film,
the SFX Scenes would be recreated using 3D-Models. Like used in the making of ESB:R.
• All the planets and such, including Tatooine, Alderaan, the Death Star, and Yavin Prime w/ Yavin IV. Would be
recreated with the idea of them looking more like what was scene with Hoth, Dagobah, and Bespin in ESB:R.
• The same color-correcting would be used, that would have be similar to what was scene in ANH:R, (SD), with some fixes
from Rouge One. (Not, all aspects)
• Smooth jump-cuts so, it would be more life-like.
• The Audio Track would be a slight fusion in-between, 4K77’s “2.0 DTS-HD-MA (1977 35mm stero mix 2018),” 4K77’s “5.1
DTS-HD-MA (1977 70mm six track mix 2018),” and the Audio Track from ANH:R, (SD).
• Several continuity fixes. For two versions. (1st, stand-alone film) and, (2nd, as being together, with the rest of
the Skywalker Saga)
I’m someone who is kind, caring, but, shy. Hi, my name is Evan but, I’d prefer that you could call me Aaron…