Sign In

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [Revisited/Remade] — Page 2

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I would love to see it. Would be nice if you could send me a link.

If possible I would also like to get link to your other fan edits.
Like Game of Thrones and your other two Harry Potter edits.
Thanks in advanced!

Author
Time

I’d really appreciate a PM for this as well as your work on Sorcerers and Chamber if you wouldn’t mind

Author
Time

I would love a PM also as I am planning on re-watching the movies soon.

Thanks.

Author
Time

PM sent to both. Remember to own the original movies.

Author
Time

Would also love to get a PM to see this!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Figured this would be as good a place as any to say this.

  • In your Goblet of Fire edit, during the shot of the dragon arena (after Harry looks around) at 49:00, there are two frames that have ‘750’ faintly in the bottom left of the picture.

  • In the bridge scene between Harry and Hermione after the Yule Ball, Hermione’s dialogue between 1:11:26 and 1:11:30 doesn’t match the video.
Author
Time

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire is the kind of Harry Potter movie that, as for my passion and mind, requires a totally different kind of work. Just like Sorcerer’s Stone and Chamber of Secrets, it has many weak beats and pacing issues - as well as a narrative full of oddities, but the thing that really stands out for GoF is a horrible original score that horrifyingly resembles Pop Music or a weird Potter-remix. The score has its moments, but most of it is really not cohesive as for the rest of the series on-going themes. Like the opening intro for instance (DUN-DUDUD-- EEEH-EEEEH- DUN-DUDU - EEEH-EEEEH) that sounds like some horror house trance music.

You take that back! Harry in Winter is a masterpiece, and out of all the films’ intros, GoF has by far the best re-interpretation of Hedwig’s Theme (the original is still the best, of course).

Author
Time

I just watched the first of your editions and I’m amazed by such mastery, it was like watching the movie for the first time in another perspective, thanks for having this opportunity and I hope you can edit the other films.

ps: the final scene of the chamber of secrets left me hyped to watch the prisoner of azkaban
and the soundtrack I’m speechless.
love from brazil

Could someone send me a PM with the link to the GOF revisited?

Author
Time

Anakin Starkiller said:

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire is the kind of Harry Potter movie that, as for my passion and mind, requires a totally different kind of work. Just like Sorcerer’s Stone and Chamber of Secrets, it has many weak beats and pacing issues - as well as a narrative full of oddities, but the thing that really stands out for GoF is a horrible original score that horrifyingly resembles Pop Music or a weird Potter-remix. The score has its moments, but most of it is really not cohesive as for the rest of the series on-going themes. Like the opening intro for instance (DUN-DUDUD-- EEEH-EEEEH- DUN-DUDU - EEEH-EEEEH) that sounds like some horror house trance music.

You take that back! Harry in Winter is a masterpiece, and out of all the films’ intros, GoF has by far the best re-interpretation of Hedwig’s Theme (the original is still the best, of course).

There I agree with you! Harry in Winter is in fact beautiful, which is why I’ve used it in both SS, CoS and (of course, being there already) GoF Revisited. The opening, I like the Hedwig’s Theme iteration, but not the beginning of the soundtrack (the screeching).

Author
Time

whozalik said:

I just watched the first of your editions and I’m amazed by such mastery, it was like watching the movie for the first time in another perspective, thanks for having this opportunity and I hope you can edit the other films.

ps: the final scene of the chamber of secrets left me hyped to watch the prisoner of azkaban
and the soundtrack I’m speechless.
love from brazil

Could someone send me a PM with the link to the GOF revisited?

Thank you, brother man! PM sent.

Your kind words are encourgaging, and look out for PoA and OotP Revisited when they come. ❤️ Thank you again! I am happy you are hyped!

Author
Time

eagle said:

Figured this would be as good a place as any to say this.

  • In your Goblet of Fire edit, during the shot of the dragon arena (after Harry looks around) at 49:00, there are two frames that have ‘750’ faintly in the bottom left of the picture.

  • In the bridge scene between Harry and Hermione after the Yule Ball, Hermione’s dialogue between 1:11:26 and 1:11:30 doesn’t match the video.

Thank you for pointing this out. I hope you liked the edit.

I might re-render a new version down the line to fix these issues. I am happy to know they are minor, and hopefully won’t detract from the experience unless you know they are there.

Author
Time

I’d love to see this, too, and would appreciate a PM.

Thanks!

Author
Time

Would love to see your edits as well. Your HP edits look terrific!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

PM has been sent for link to this & your other HP edits please.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

If you could please PM me the link to this and any other Harry Potter Fa edits you made, it would be truly gratefully appreciated 😃

Author
Time

I would love this if you could pm me the link! Also, I couldn’t find your edit of CoS anywhere, could you send me the link for that as well?

Author
Time

Can I get a PM with the links to? I do own this on blu dat and 3d. Went to see harry potter part 1 in imax for the first time. Amazing experience. But these edits sounds amazing and I’d like to get them all please? Of what’s available of the 6 films

Author
Time

I would love to get a PM to these fan edits. They look absolutely amazing.

Author
Time

I’m a major fan of the Harry Potter series and I was wondering if I could get a pm to the edits?

Author
Time

Hi, I’ve been trying to source your GoF edit for some time, but to no avail. If it isn’t too much trouble would I be able to appropriate a link via PM? GoF has always been the film I felt most stood out in the series in terms of cinematography and editing (if we discount the first movie where they were just finding their feet), so I’d love to see an edit which strives for artistic consistency.

Thanks!!

Author
Time

Would love a link to these amazing edits😉

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Anjohan said:
The opening, I like the Hedwig’s Theme iteration, but not the beginning of the soundtrack (the screeching).

I personally though the screeching was the best part. Guess this isn’t the edit I’m looking for!

Nice editing work anyways.