Sign In

Harry Potter Extended Editions (Released) — Page 17

Author
Time

Is there any way that deleted shots and scenes that were present in trailers and unused music can be a part of these?

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

Master Lawdog said:

Is there any way that deleted shots and scenes that were present in trailers and unused music can be a part of these?

That sounds like a real challenge, but in no way impossible. That would make them pure “Extended Editions” in a sense. I hope JJ finds the motivation to resume production on these edits soon and ups the ante in terms of editing. The transitions could use smoothening out, and some aren’t really needed. Just look at the Half-Blood Prince EE for instance.

“The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.”
-Sheev Palpatine, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Author
Time

Any progress made lately on these projects, JJ?

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

JJPotter said:

Sorry, no major progress.

Hi,

Its possible to have the all Movies with your extended cut ?

Great regards

Author
Time

Planning on going back to the deleted scene from Deathly Hallows: Part 2 with Neville and Seamus on the bridge to fill in the unfinished VFX?

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

That and Dudley’s Redemption are the 2 main additions that I plan on adding. I’ve done some work on the Neville scenes, but the ones with Seamus are a beast trying to remove all of the green screen. I haven’t worked extensively on my edits in quite a while. I do a little work here and there as I have time.

Author
Time

Good to know you’re operative! I’m really looking forward for that Dudley’s Redemption scene. Take the time you need; the quality of your edits is top notch!

Author
Time

Okay. Cool to know it’s still happening.

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

Hi, may I get the downloadable links please! 😃

Author
Time

Having the full Dudley’s redemption full scene would be really cool.
Aside from making it look good, I would hope you’re still able to make it fit in with the cool opening montage.
I’m not sure how well that would work, given that the scene would be longer, but maybe some parts of it (such as walking could be trimmed).

LOST - The Incident (s5 finale) - Silent White-Out Credits edit

Author
Time

Drew Drakofolis said:

Having the full Dudley’s redemption full scene would be really cool.
Aside from making it look good, I would hope you’re still able to make it fit in with the cool opening montage.
I’m not sure how well that would work, given that the scene would be longer, but maybe some parts of it (such as walking could be trimmed).

It would be, but it could affect the pacing of the opening montage.

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

Master Lawdog said:

Drew Drakofolis said:

Having the full Dudley’s redemption full scene would be really cool.
Aside from making it look good, I would hope you’re still able to make it fit in with the cool opening montage.
I’m not sure how well that would work, given that the scene would be longer, but maybe some parts of it (such as walking could be trimmed).

It would be, but it could affect the pacing of the opening montage.

I don’t know, I feel like a few extra quick dialogue scenes and more shots of the handshake could work out.

LOST - The Incident (s5 finale) - Silent White-Out Credits edit

Author
Time

Drew Drakofolis said:

Master Lawdog said:

Drew Drakofolis said:

Having the full Dudley’s redemption full scene would be really cool.
Aside from making it look good, I would hope you’re still able to make it fit in with the cool opening montage.
I’m not sure how well that would work, given that the scene would be longer, but maybe some parts of it (such as walking could be trimmed).

It would be, but it could affect the pacing of the opening montage.

I don’t know, I feel like a few extra quick dialogue scenes and more shots of the handshake could work out.

I’m currently updating my own extended editions. In mine, I had Dudley tell Harry that he didn’t think he was “a waste of space,” the two exchange a melancholy glance and down at their handshake, and Harry says “See you, Big D” as Dudley walks off.

The name’s Lawson. Noah Lawson.

Author
Time

Hi dear JJPotter. I am very pleased with your work, you are doing wonderful things. Can you please tell me where you can download the currently modified films? I am especially interested in the half-blood prince. If anyone else knows, please tell me