I just checked it out and it looks like the issues have been fixed! The new colors are now consistent - there’s no seam when the clips kick in. I’m so happy to see
my Shamook’s work finally realized and implemented, last time the wind on my sails was cut short since just as I was ‘done’ Shamook shared the source quality files and I realized I would have to do the whole thing again. But I’m happy we could get such a high quality source that really feels seamless across the board. Everything just worked out great, and I’m really happy it’s all done.
Well done. I will disengage self-destruct initiative.