Sign In

Fun Spellcheck Suggestions (Also: The Curious Case of Thermostat) — Page 2

Author
Time

It's cool in here.  Can we fix that?

Author
Time

Thermostat said:

What's a "forum?"

 I'm going to destroy you.

Author
Time

This thread is so much better now.  I can't stop laughing.

...

...

Here's the thing, though.  Who is to say that someone else isn't framing TheBoost?  It could be any one of us.  It could even be...

...

...me!

http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/dramaticchipmunk.gif

Author
Time
 (Edited)

European Vacation joke:

Soufflé = Soufflé

...

Actually, Firefox insists that Soufflé = Souffle. :-/

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

 

Here's the thing, though.  Who is to say that someone else isn't framing TheBoost?  It could be any one of us.  It could even be...

...

...me!

http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/dramaticchipmunk.gif

 It could be any of you. You all have a motive.

Frink, I called you a dweeb.

I put a beard on Wabler.

I keep robotically beating Ripplin at his own quiz.

Gaffer Tape is jealous because I'm sexier than he is.

the list goes on and on.

Author
Time

TheBoost said:

Gaffer Tape is sexy because I'm jealous of him... for being sexier. 

Fixed that for you.

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time

O rly?

Firefox said:

Chewtobacca = Tobacconist

Chewtobacca = Tobacco

Chewtobacca = Chewiness

Chewtobacca = Baccalaureate

Author
Time

Lol!  I only checked Word.

Chewtobacca = Tobacconist (boring)

Chewtobacca = Tobacco (obvious)

Chewtobacca = Chewiness (possible)

Chewtobacca = Baccalaureate (unlikely)

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

This thread is so much better now.  I can't stop laughing.

...

...

Here's the thing, though.  Who is to say that someone else isn't framing TheBoost?  It could be any one of us.  It could even be...

...

...me!

http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/dramaticchipmunk.gif

Dun, dun, dunnnnn!!

Author
Time

So are you going to do anything about the cold in here?!  I'm freezing!

Author
Time

And on the IGNORE list you go.

If my extremities ever warm up, maybe I'll un-ignore you.

Author
Time

Thermostat said:

Sry, my batteries need changing.

Then how are you still posting?  I call SHENANIGANS!

Author
Time

Ok, ya caught me. I'm actually just lazy.

Or, if you prefer: Lazy Thermostat, was Lazy.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

European Vacation joke:

Soufflé = Soufflé

...

Actually, Firefox insists that Soufflé = Souffle. :-/

 

I find that blowing.

 

... Still turning round and round ...?

 

 

 

 

 

Author
Time

bkev -> bake, bike, baked, baker, bakes

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

Thermostat said:

Ok, ya caught me. I'm actually just lazy.

Or, if you prefer: Lazy Thermostat, was Lazy.

My dad never let me touch you. :(

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time

adywan = Adrian (Actually right), Adiana, anyway, adamant.

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>