Sign In

Extremely Silly Website: digital-fanedits.com (Was: Extremely Silly Article About Star Wars Prologue On DVD) — Page 16

Author
Time

@Reave needs to buy that domain.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

Had I the money, I definitely buy it. Then I'd market analog fan-edits* through it.

*I'd still keep "digital-fanedits.com" as the name of the site, though. Why? I don't know.

Virgin since 1987, horny since 1999. Thank God I’m not an incel.

Author
Time

Neglify said:

@Reave needs to buy that domain.

 Yes, let's make it a (Team) Frink/RicOlie fansite, with a sidebar for donating to his fanedit projects.

VIZ TOP TIPS! - PARENTS. Impress your children by showing them a floppy disk and telling them it’s a 3D model of a save icon.

Author
Time

We're Team Olie.  The individual known as TV's Frink is no longer associated with our projects 

Team Olie

Author
Time

Ryan McAvoy said:

Neglify said:

@Reave needs to buy that domain.

 Yes, let's make it a (Team) Frink/RicOlie fansite, with a sidebar for donating to his fanedit projects.

 Do I get honorable mention? I mean, I am a hack after all.

 

 

Author
Time

Already tried to buy it. It's not available. Appears to be in some sort of default limbo.

Author
Time

L8wrtr said:

Already tried to buy it. It's not available. Appears to be in some sort of default limbo.

Can't wait for the fanedit of Digital-Fanedits.

Not that anyone will see it.

 

 

Author
Time

Oh, I see what Anti-Matter's game is. If he can't have the site, no one can.

Little bitch ...

Virgin since 1987, horny since 1999. Thank God I’m not an incel.

Author
Time

Looks like some people here don't like digital-fanedits.com I think it was a good site and I had my edits there because Fanedit.org Gave me a hard time or at least one person did never even reviewed my second submission and after a year that person could not come up with a reason for it.  Oh well as far as Digital Fanedits I am working out some things with Anti-Matter

Hey Neglify! its your old Pal BloodLust!

By the way I am already in talks with the CW and Producers of The Original

they are interested in my Original Fan-Edit.

Author
Time

I think we just found Crazytown's mayor.  Someone should let them know.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Awesome7 said:

Hey Neglify! its your old Pal BloodLust!

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

Awesome7 said:

Looks like some people here don't like digital-fanedits.com I think it was a good site and I had my edits there because Fanedit.org Gave me a hard time or at least one person did never even reviewed my second submission and after a year that person could not come up with a reason for it.  Oh well as far as Digital Fanedits I am working out some things with Anti-Matter

Hey Neglify! its your old Pal BloodLust!

By the way I am already in talks with the CW and Producers of The Original

they are interested in my Original Fan-Edit.

 I don't know what you're talking about, but I personally loved digital-fanedits.com. =)

 

 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I don’t get it. Is he trying to pretend he’s always been (or is at all) affiliated with Fanedit.org??

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Edit: Comment removed temporarily. Hadn’t read that page, just noted that it seemed to be a wrapper for FE.org's content.

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time

overlords

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

I like how he states “I’m bigger than all of you” and then follows it up with a great big pronouncement of Frink’s lifetime ban.

Virgin since 1987, horny since 1999. Thank God I’m not an incel.

Author
Time

Maybe it’s an April fools thing?

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

I suspect it is.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Nah this ain’t no prank!

dontbe

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

yeah, right, sure.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

I like how he states “I’m bigger than all of you” and then follows it up with a great big pronouncement of Frink’s lifetime ban.

Why would anyone in their wrong mind want to ban Frink for life? I mean come on, Frink is the sweetest guy to lay type on the internet … doesn’t that count for anything these days?

😉