Sign In

Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas (Complete) - (Released) — Page 9

Author
Time

rckclmbr1974 said:

Hey All, looking for this version to pass down to the niece’s and nephew’s, it seems to be the most complete out there. Can anyone send a link?

Thank you

PM sent

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

Anyone got a link to share for this? I would love to see this version of a childhood classic.

Author
Time

GeoffTheSpoon said:

Anyone got a link to share for this? I would love to see this version of a childhood classic.

PM sent

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

swingbelly said:

Could I get the link also?

You got it!

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

Count me in for the link! PM me!

“Hear you nothing that I say?”
-Yoda

Author
Time

hiphats said:

Count me in for the link! PM me!

As you wish

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

DMC, I’m not seeing too many post-received thank yous here so I’ll offer mine. Thank you 😃 You’ve been keeping this alive for everyone for over half a year now. Very cool of you!

Also while here, for those who don’t know, the great YouTube Channel Defunctland did a wonderful 6-part series on Jim Henson and his creations. Average length of each ep is half an hour. Link to the playlist…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVoGf1JTVeI&list=PLplWWKocAfTYIGzH8eQ0x0kEQgoV9CpYm

(In case the link is not allowed and gets removed just search in YT for “DefunctTV: Jim Henson”)

LightWave = fun times with gfx for me 😃

Author
Time

WXM said:

DMC, I’m not seeing too many post-received thank yous here so I’ll offer mine. Thank you 😃 You’ve been keeping this alive for everyone for over half a year now. Very cool of you!

Hey WXM, thank you, that’s much appreciated! 😃 Out of the 8 people I’ve sent this to you’re the only one who ever thanked me 😆. So that’s cool of you as well.

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

Hi DMC - Emmet Otter is my gal’s all-time favorite Christmas special, so I’m sure she’d love to see your version. Could you please PM me the link so I can surprise her with it later this year? Thanks!

Author
Time

Jonah-Hex said:

Hi DMC - Emmet Otter is my gal’s all-time favorite Christmas special, so I’m sure she’d love to see your version. Could you please PM me the link so I can surprise her with it later this year? Thanks!

Hey, PM sent your way. It’s a great edit by Philfrog (not my version to be clear, I’m just keeping it alive by sending links). Hope you both enjoy!

“Always in motion is the future” 🌌

Author
Time

Thanks DMC - and PhilFrog, wherever he is!