Sign In

Detention Block AA-23 : The OT.com's Banned Members... — Page 15

This topic has been locked by a moderator.

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

Upon joining this forum, you agree to the rules, and if you do not abide by them, you’re no longer welcome here.  It’s as simple as that.

I’m really sorry, I’m not being a dick to anyone here, but I have to quote this … reading it was like watching t.v. in black and white.

😉

Author
Time

Later
rogue1

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

Jetrell Fo got banned again! I’m not sure what he did, but I’m not going to lie, I am appreciative.

Author
Time

I’m assuming he either mouthed off to a mod or Jay in a PM, or he asked for a ban to keep himself from coming to a place he clearly hates.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

I’m assuming he either mouthed off to a mod or Jay in a PM, or he asked for a ban to keep himself from coming to a place he clearly hates.

Because there is no incontrovertible evidence of this being true, I refrain from believing it.

😃

“It’s a lot of fun… it’s a lot of fun to watch Star Wars.” – Bill Moyers

Author
Time

darth_ender said:

Jetrell Fo got banned again! I’m not sure what he did, but I’m not going to lie, I am appreciative.

I’m not gonna take sides or anything but if this means the end of all of the stupid drama that filled the entire forum then I am sure happy. It literally felt like everywhere I turned, all I could see was the same ol Frink V Fo battle. But I do agree with you ender that this does feel like quite the relief.

Return of the Jedi: Remastered

Lord of the Rings: The Darth Rush Definitives

Author
Time

Now it’s Frink vs. darthrush!

Author
Time

I hope it is permanent this time. I was sick of him.

Author
Time

He used the insult thread in Off Topic as an opportunity to play the victim again — with the results that you would expect.

Ultimately, there was no “last straw”, and I’m not going to cite a specific rule as a justification. I thought about how peaceful it was when he was banned last time and decided it would be nice if it were like that all the time.

originaltrilogy.com Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Edit: deleted because of this:

Jay said:

Let’s not use this as an opportunity to kick him while he’s down, please. Time to move on.

Author
Time

I find it unfortunate that it came to that, but at this point I am not surprised at all.

Goodbye, ya passive-aggressive meatbag. Though I don’t think you ever wronged me I didn’t appreciate how you took your beefs literally everywhere with you.

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

Let’s not use this as an opportunity to kick him while he’s down, please. Time to move on.

originaltrilogy.com Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time

I wouldn’t exactly say I’m glad it came to this. I mean I’m sure he’s a genuinely nice guy. But like Jay said (or implied anyway) the forum is just way more enjoyable without him.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Alrighty then.

JEDIT: He was getting really annoying and irritating.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Possessed said:

I wouldn’t exactly say I’m glad it came to this. I mean I’m sure he’s a genuinely nice guy. But like Jay said (or implied anyway) the forum is just way more enjoyable without him.

My thoughts exactly.

I genuinely liked him when he was being helpful/polite/conversational. Unfortunately, his persecution complex got the better of him and eclipsed his positive traits.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

Possessed said:

I wouldn’t exactly say I’m glad it came to this. I mean I’m sure he’s a genuinely nice guy. But like Jay said (or implied anyway) the forum is just way more enjoyable without him.

My thoughts exactly.

I genuinely liked him when he was being helpful/polite/conversational. Unfortunately, his persecution complex got the better of him and eclipsed his positive traits.

Ditto in every way!

Author
Time

He wasn’t conservative, he supported Bernie and didn’t even like trump remember?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Please don’t use my thread webmaster Jay unless it’s absolutely needed!

😁

Author
Time

NeverarGreat said:

Yeah, he was a decent guy, at least to me. I understand why he was banned, but it’s a shame that there are no outspoken conservative voices in the politics thread now.

I’m sure that situation will not last forever.

I suppose husezni could start posting there more.

Yay?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

DuracellEnergizer said:

NeverarGreat said:

Yeah, he was a decent guy, at least to me. I understand why he was banned, but it’s a shame that there are no outspoken conservative voices in the politics thread now.

I’m sure that situation will not last forever.

I suppose husezni could start posting there more.

Yay?

Nay! Hell Nay!

What we need are rational sane conservatives. husezni is not rational or sane.