This was the first project I did and the menu structure has evolved slightly since then, plus for V1 I didn’t use the original Criterion chapter stops and finally when I did the colour correction I applied just one LUT to the entire project, this time I have redone the correction using 47 LUTs.
- BD25 with animated menus that look and behave like the official Criterion discs, with a background video, pop up menus and resume function
- Video taken from the HDTV broadcast, with scene by scene colour correction
- Original chapter stops used on the Laserdisc
- English 5.1 EAC3 from the HDTV Broadcast
- Commentary track with the Directors The Hughes Brothers, Larenz Tate, Keith David, Lisa Rinzler, Dr Todd Boyd and Ari Merretazon
- English, French, German and Spanish Subtitles
- Deleted Scenes and Storyboard sequences
- Vintage Featurette
- Trailer and TV Spots
- The Real Anthony, Ari Merretazon, Today
- Dr Boyd’s Guide to Blaxploitation
- Al Green in Pimpstrumental Color
- Issac Hayes Walk On By Music Video
- Laserdisc Credits
PM me for the links, contributing/long term members only please. The photos below aren’t great as the only way I could get them is from my phone while the disc is playing, software players disabled the screenshot function.