Sign In

DEVASTATED — Page 2

Author
Time
I think it's a case of good and better. I loved Boba's old voice. But having Jango and Boba and the backstory I think makes Boba Fett even better. I'm ok sacrificing the old boba fett for a deeper character, because he hasn't necessarily lost any of his mystery or anything. He's just got a triggering action in his youth. Hopefully, in ep3 he'll be a bad-arse recluse, just with an accent.

Anyway, it's a change I'm ok with. Best of all worlds would be just the OT, but if he wants to sync all 6 together, I'm ok with a voice change.
If you're going to take forever, then I'm having a hotdog!
Author
Time
Also it all has to be taken with that "certain point of view logic", you know with almost each new Star Wars release, the movie has been altered slightly so it is never quite the same it was and it buying it you must see that.
Author
Time
Quote

Originally posted by: Starboy
I think it's a case of good and better. I loved Boba's old voice. But having Jango and Boba and the backstory I think makes Boba Fett even better. I'm ok sacrificing the old boba fett for a deeper character, because he hasn't necessarily lost any of his mystery or anything. He's just got a triggering action in his youth. Hopefully, in ep3 he'll be a bad-arse recluse, just with an accent.

Anyway, it's a change I'm ok with. Best of all worlds would be just the OT, but if he wants to sync all 6 together, I'm ok with a voice change.


Boba will be 13 years old in Revenge of the Sith and I don't know how much of a badass he will be
Author
Time
Which then raises the question of who kills Jedi Shaft. According to Jackson he goes out in a blaze of glory, but who's goning to get the drop on him.

Brias
www.suicidalwombat.com
Author
Time
Likely be General Grievous. Can't think of a better "blaze of glory" than a four-sabered robot.
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia'."
--Vizzini (Wallace Shawn), The Princess Bride
-------------------------
Kevin A
Webmaster/Primary Cynic
kapgar.typepad.com
kapgar.com
Author
Time
Quote

Originally posted by: Brias
Which then raises the question of who kills Jedi Shaft. According to Jackson he goes out in a blaze of glory, but who's goning to get the drop on him.

Brias


Isn't it..........now do we talk spoilers here, coz I've read alot of shit, but not sure if I can say or not?!

But I know the scene when Mace dies, and it sounds like a goody!! Well I think I do anyway?!!?

http://www.facebook.com/DirtyWookie

Author
Time
Quote

Originally posted by: HotRod
I've read somewhere that Bobas not even in 3


No he does make an appearance in Revenge of the Sith but I doubt he will be much of a badass.
Author
Time
Well, considering he'll only be approximately 13 since he's supposed to be a normal genetic clone, the only thing that will be "badass" about him might be his prepubescent angst and self loathing.
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia'."
--Vizzini (Wallace Shawn), The Princess Bride
-------------------------
Kevin A
Webmaster/Primary Cynic
kapgar.typepad.com
kapgar.com
Author
Time
Quote

Originally posted by: Bossk
Likely be General Grievous. Can't think of a better "blaze of glory" than a four-sabered robot.


Not robot cyborg hes a cybernetic organism.
Author
Time
Just to clarify my understand of General Grevious a little, he's an organism much like Lobot perhaps? Mostly droid, but has organic parts? Or is it the other way around?
Author
Time
From what I can tell, he's almost all mechnical. Anything organic must be completely contained within metal because all pictures I've seen, he looks like he's a robot.
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia'."
--Vizzini (Wallace Shawn), The Princess Bride
-------------------------
Kevin A
Webmaster/Primary Cynic
kapgar.typepad.com
kapgar.com
Author
Time
Quote

Originally posted by: Bossk
From what I can tell, he's almost all mechnical. Anything organic must be completely contained within metal because all pictures I've seen, he looks like he's a robot.


Hes like Vader. His head and torso are encased in metal and his limbs are completly mechanical. I can't wait to find out what he looks like without his mask. I want it to be like The Predators reveiling. When the predator took off his mask it was one of my favorite movie moments.

"Your one ugly mother fucker"
Author
Time
Man, that has got to be one small-headed creature in there based on the photos I've seen of GG. He's got a long, thin head that reminds me of the Mandalore logo on Fett's armor.
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia'."
--Vizzini (Wallace Shawn), The Princess Bride
-------------------------
Kevin A
Webmaster/Primary Cynic
kapgar.typepad.com
kapgar.com
Author
Time
Haha, not. Ok, I see now. I had watched the General Grevious Hyperspace web-doc, but didn't feel like looking it back up.