Sign In

Conan The Barbarian 1982 US Theatrical Edition & BONUS! *RELEASED* — Page 22

Author
Time

Monroville said:

jimjimmyjones85 said:

The files were removed by the team that made it for a reason. 

We are respecting their wishes by not re-upping. 

 Are there alternative methods of downloading the films?

 To quote the man himself DJ... 

"Nope"

Author
Time

jimjimmyjones85 said:

Monroville said:

jimjimmyjones85 said:

The files were removed by the team that made it for a reason. 

We are respecting their wishes by not re-upping. 

 Are there alternative methods of downloading the films?

 To quote the man himself DJ... 

"Nope"

 So if that is how it is going to be, while don't the moderators delete all TeamBlu threads if all TeamBlu is going to do is tease us with custom mods no one will ever be able to see but the team itself?

What is the point of any of this if no one is ever going to be able to see these edits?  Is TehParadox off limits?  Mega?  No other private trackers whatsoever?  Because if that is the case, then what is the point?

         

 “You people must realize that the public owns you for life, and when you’re dead, you’ll all be in commercials dancing with vacuum cleaners.”

– Homer Simpson

Author
Time

AntcuFaalb said:

Does anyone here have checksums or the original torrent file from MySpleen? I was able to pull the US theatrical release off of an old HDD and I want to make sure no errors occurred during the transfer. Thanks.

I got this from a member here. I plan to verify my local copy tonight.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

Monroville said:

 So if that is how it is going to be, while don't the moderators delete all TeamBlu threads if all TeamBlu is going to do is tease us with custom mods no one will ever be able to see but the team itself?

What is the point of any of this if no one is ever going to be able to see these edits?  Is TehParadox off limits?  Mega?  No other private trackers whatsoever?  Because if that is the case, then what is the point?

Are you to damn good to get the files from Usenet? do you need to be hand fed? we have a few up there now, the rest will go up when I have time, but thank you very much for YOUR support, comments like yours are very, very pleasing to read, so please by all means keep it up.

Author
Time

AntcuFaalb said:

AntcuFaalb said:

Does anyone here have checksums or the original torrent file from MySpleen? I was able to pull the US theatrical release off of an old HDD and I want to make sure no errors occurred during the transfer. Thanks.

I got this from a member here. I plan to verify my local copy tonight.

Verified.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

dark_jedi said:

Monroville said:

 So if that is how it is going to be, while don't the moderators delete all TeamBlu threads if all TeamBlu is going to do is tease us with custom mods no one will ever be able to see but the team itself?

What is the point of any of this if no one is ever going to be able to see these edits?  Is TehParadox off limits?  Mega?  No other private trackers whatsoever?  Because if that is the case, then what is the point?

Are you to damn good to get the files from Usenet? do you need to be hand fed? we have a few up there now, the rest will go up when I have time, but thank you very much for YOUR support, comments like yours are very, very pleasing to read, so please by all means keep it up.

I can see both points of view here, and i may be wrong but i believe the real problem actually lays with other people who acquire these movies not helping TeamBlu and everyone else by not distributing these films onto the sites you speak of, as i think DJ already said you can share them just not on spleen.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Kingherb said:

dark_jedi said:

Monroville said:

 So if that is how it is going to be, while don't the moderators delete all TeamBlu threads if all TeamBlu is going to do is tease us with custom mods no one will ever be able to see but the team itself?

What is the point of any of this if no one is ever going to be able to see these edits?  Is TehParadox off limits?  Mega?  No other private trackers whatsoever?  Because if that is the case, then what is the point?

Are you to damn good to get the files from Usenet? do you need to be hand fed? we have a few up there now, the rest will go up when I have time, but thank you very much for YOUR support, comments like yours are very, very pleasing to read, so please by all means keep it up.

I can see both points of view here, and i may be wrong but i believe the real problem actually lays with other people who acquire these movies not helping TeamBlu and everyone else by not distributing these films onto the sites you speak of, as i think DJ already said you can share them just not on spleen.

EXACTLY! but obviously Monro failed to read this in a different thread when this was directed to him, people can help share and upload wherever the hell they want, just not Spleen.

But like I said, I really appreciate his support, helluva guy right there I tell ya, whats funny though is all he has to do is put me on ignore and he will not see the posts, then his problem is solved.

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Our-Night-Of-The-Living-Dead-1990-project/post/702552/#TopicPost702552

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Would anyone happen to have the password for the rar files that were put on Usenet please?

and is there a chance of anyone seeding the mobile version for a little bit as I'm stuck at 92.2% for it!

Author
Time

Dark_jedi I contacted you on Blu-ray.com, unfortunately "crom" or "Crom" was not the password. Per his suggestion to ask here... Anyone else in the forum here remember the password for the TeamBlu Conan Theatrical Blu-Ray (roughly 50gb) posted to usenet in July of 2013? I believe zeropc was the uploader. I have the files downloaded and repaired, just no way to extract. Full review if i ever get the chance to feast my eyes, more importantly ears, on this monster of a Blu-Ray! Based on what I have read in these forums this was a true passion project done for the the theatrical version of a film I am very passionate about. This was the way I watched it on VHS growing up, and later the (laserdisc ported?) non-anamorphic DVD release.  Enough rambling, some one hook me up if you can.

Author
Time

usenet download of this bd

Header: CTB82USTC_TB
Password: TeamBlue_0pc

Author
Time

lurkingfilms said:

  Enough rambling, some one hook me up if you can.

Please? 

“Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.”
― Bertrand Russell, Unpopular Essays

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Author
Time

You should check their main thread for all projects and learn how to get these great editions easily. 

Author
Time

muchísimas gracias es un gran clásico y en audio latino que hace mucho tiempo busco

Author
Time

Hola muchísimas gracias por tan excelente post

hace años pero años ando buscando esta película y en bluray genial muchísimas gracias 

Author
Time

nilvel said:

Hola muchísimas gracias por tan excelente post

hace años pero años ando buscando esta película y en bluray genial muchísimas gracias 

nilvel, do you know any english?  

“Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.”
― Bertrand Russell, Unpopular Essays

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Author
Time

Could someone please seed the mobile version again?

Author
Time

Does anyone still have the BD cover for the Theatrical Version?

thanks!

Author
Time

Is there any way to get my hands on this anymore? Gods I have just watched my German “special edition” DVD and I am dying for a blu ray theatrical cut. I refuse to accept the princess version of Conan. I just spent two hours but there is no torrent no nothing to find anymore. I searched the usenet a little but I found only single parts. I will seed this to a filehoster if anyone makes it available to me. Or I could help muxing a German audio track, if anybody wants it. Or eat my old DVD. This version should not fall into (even more) obscurity!

Author
Time

mastayoda said:

Is there any way to get my hands on this anymore? Gods I have just watched my German “special edition” DVD and I am dying for a blu ray theatrical cut. I refuse to accept the princess version of Conan. I just spent two hours but there is no torrent no nothing to find anymore. I searched the usenet a little but I found only single parts. I will seed this to a filehoster if anyone makes it available to me. Or I could help muxing a German audio track, if anybody wants it. Or eat my old DVD. This version should not fall into (even more) obscurity!

Teile der Antwort könnten Sie verunsichern. 😄

"I kill Gandalf." - Igor, Dork Tower

Author
Time

All right, I have it! Never used the Usenet before, but it is actually still possible to download it…

I will make an MKV version of the movie, compressing only the video and preserving the audio as passthrough. Is there any reason I should not pick track#3 (5.1 DTS-HD), but choose another one? There are several Channel / Codec versions and I do not know which one would be the best choice in regards to best quality / audio as intended. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Author
Time

I’ve sent you a PM but got no response. Are you busy?

Life devoted Star Wars fan.

Lover of every Star Wars movie, The Clone Wars and Rebels.