After many years of concept development and tinkering, I am happy to reveal this project!
STAR WARS: Champions of the Force is my upcoming edit of Attack of the Clones.
Why start with Episode II?
I have a very strange passion for this movie that is driving this edit forwards. Despite my favorite prequel being ‘The Phantom Menace’, whenever I try to edit it I always hit a brick wall with enthusiasm. That’s what happened to my abandoned “Dawn of War” project.
- Shot-by-shot color correction
- Totally remade sound-design (roomtone, general mixing, etc.)
- Every scene is totally reworked to reduce bad-ness and maximize effectiveness and enjoy-ability
- Remastered Deleted Scenes to better integrate with rest of the film
- Brand new visual effects shots to aid story changes/reduce outdated effects
- Use of original sound effects and score from the Original Trilogy and beyond to enhance effect of certain moments
Release date: 2020
This page will be updated with more information very soon
"Aquilae is a small independent country like North Vietnam… The Empire is like America ten years from now, after gangsters assassinated the Emperor & were elevated to power in a rigged election… We are at a turning point: fascism or revolution." - George Lucas, 1973
Champions of the Force