Sign In

Ben vs Vader edit

Author
Time

the colors between the old and the new scenes are very different.
but it looks good so far.
and change obi wans fake face in the new scene…😃

Author
Time

benduwan said:

the colors between the old and the new scenes are very different.

I agree. Might change that later

An editor with a dumb username

Author
Time

Where’s the other footage from? I’d be interested in taking a look at it in whole.

Well done. I will disengage self-destruct initiative.

Author
Time

I believe this is the creator of the “extra” footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmOPXhFensg

His goal is to “complete” it this Decemeber.

As for your edit, you made some good choices and I do agree that the coloring will need to be corrected. Maybe the “completed” video rendering will match the colors better as well as fill in some gaps, mainly the background.

Do NOT self-destruct!

Author
Time

one edit it love to see is to remove the obvious onset audio “only a master of evil darth” cs you can hear the spinning blade of the saber

Im that guy who likes megazone 23 a little too much

Author
Time

darkspire17 said:

one edit it love to see is to remove the obvious onset audio “only a master of evil darth” cs you can hear the spinning blade of the saber

Will try to see if I can take that out

An editor with a dumb username

Author
Time

do you only use or wait for the fan made fight between darth and obi or do you extend this with extra footage
from the bluray an ebok?
unused fight scenes…i mean.
thanks

Author
Time

benduwan said:

do you only use or wait for the fan made fight between darth and obi or do you extend this with extra footage
from the bluray an ebok?
unused fight scenes…i mean.
thanks

I used it only from the fan film

An editor with a dumb username

Author
Time

Updated version has a more color to it. Not sure if is better though. same link

An editor with a dumb username

Author
Time

I do like the added scenes and the coloring has been improved. Admittedly, I think we would need to wait for the original editor to finish his project since the background still needs some finishing. Well, along with some of the effects need some more polishing too … but mainly the background sticks out the most to me.

Then again I have these ridiculous meticulous eyes that catch every bit of detail.

Do NOT self-destruct!

Author
Time

jarbear said:

I think we would need to wait for the original editor to finish his project since the background still needs some finishing. Well, along with some of the effects need some more polishing too … but mainly the background sticks out the most to me.

I agree will probably wait until it’s fully finished

An editor with a dumb username