Sign In

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN NEW RULES IN FIRST POST (NSFW) UPDATED RULES — Page 177

Author
Time

REBEL WILSON

I’m usually not drawn to very large women, but she’s got a real purty mouth, ain’t she?

Author
Time

Not sure if your serious. However, I am: she’s gorgeous. I know with a background of Second City and Upright Citizens Brigade, she’s going to lean towards comedy. That said, I’d love to see her in a serious role. No doubt she has the chops to carry a film.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Listen, it don’t really matter to me baby. You believe what you want to believe.

Author
Time

“The future is female”
What does that even mean? Where does that leave me as a male? Seems like the possible takeover of feminazism.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

stretch009 said:

“The future is female”
What does that even mean? Where does that leave me as a male? Seems like the possible takeover of feminazism.

Dumb quote, is Dumb, I agree. I presume it’s a poorly phrased expression of female empowerment rather than one of female supremacy, however, so I can forgive it.

Author
Time

oojason said:

Fiona Hill - with a beautiful northern accent still, too.

Very masculine looking IMO. No thanks.

“It is only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you.”
-Kreia, Jedi Master and Sith Lord

Author
Time

oojason said:

Eva Green

Not only did she steal scenes in Penny Dreadful - she stole the whole show.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1200692/

You show much better taste here.

“It is only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you.”
-Kreia, Jedi Master and Sith Lord

Author
Time
 (Edited)

theprequelsrule said:

oojason said:

Eva Green

Not only did she steal scenes in Penny Dreadful - she stole the whole show.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1200692/

You show much better taste here.

My taste is fine, thanks. I find there is usually more to finding something beautiful than just the physical or ‘superficial’. YMMV.

oojason said:

^ two of the more beautiful people in the thread - for me anyway.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

The Star Wars Trilogy; three timeless adventures that changed movie-making forever!’ - no longer available…
 
Welcome | About | Help | How do I do this on the OT.com? | Announcements | General Assistance |
Site Timeline | Forum Rules | Fan Edit & Preservation Rules + FAQs | Signature Rules | MySpleen Info

Author
Time
 (Edited)

oojason said:

theprequelsrule said:

oojason said:

Eva Green

Not only did she steal scenes in Penny Dreadful - she stole the whole show.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1200692/

You show much better taste here.

My taste is fine, thanks. I find there is usually more to finding something beautiful than just the physical or ‘superficial’. YMMV.

This.

A number of years back, I briefly knew a woman who was on the plain side, physically, but had an incredibly zesty personality which made her quite beautiful to me.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

oojason said:

Fiona Hill - with a beautiful northern accent still, too.

I’m not afraid to admit that I have a bit of a crush on Dr Hill. I find her intoxicatingly intelligent, a sexy as hell bob, quite attractive, and Oh My God that northern accent. swoon

https://youtu.be/C_5ldESIguc

I listened to every hour of her testimony last week and would again. It is my sincerest hope that she is eventually our Secretary Of State. To say we would be in great hands would be an understatement.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Listen, it don’t really matter to me baby. You believe what you want to believe.

Author
Time

Brie Larson

Han: Hey Lando! You kept your promise, right? Not a scratch?
Lando: Well, what’s left of her isn’t scratched. All the scratched parts got knocked off along the way.
Han (exasperated): Knocked off?!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

LINN BERGGREN

Surprised I’ve gone so long without mentioning her; I became quite enamored with her and her voice earlier this year. Suppose I must’ve been in self-imposed exile from the site at the time.