Sign In

Amadeus - Theatrical Cut Restoration 1080p (V2) (Released) — Page 11

Author
Time

@ cbmass & PlaySalieri

Check your private messages!

Author
Time

I've wondered why I could never find an HD version of the Theatrical Cut, but I only discovered today that there was never an official release! This looks like a godsend. Any chance I could get a link, too? Thanks!

Author
Time

Aeschylus said:

I've wondered why I could never find an HD version of the Theatrical Cut, but I only discovered today that there was never an official release! This looks like a godsend. Any chance I could get a link, too? Thanks!

 Check your private messages.

Author
Time

Myself like many here have had a go at producing a Theatrical version but failed. Wet myself when I discovered jimbotron235's post! One of my favourite films ever - in theatrical form.

Would love to get a copy pretty please!

Author
Time

splodge said:

Myself like many here have had a go at producing a Theatrical version but failed. Wet myself when I discovered jimbotron235's post! One of my favourite films ever - in theatrical form.

Would love to get a copy pretty please!

 Check your private messages.

Author
Time

stretch009 Could I get the link for v2 of this Amadeus TC Restoration? Thanks!

Author
Time

truemiracle85 said:

stretch009 Could I get the link for v2 of this Amadeus TC Restoration? Thanks!

 Yes you can.  Check your PM's.

Author
Time

I've always loved the original can I get a link from anyone. So excited this was created. 

Author
Time

blackcoffeegasoline said:

I've always loved the original can I get a link from anyone. So excited this was created. 

 Check your PM

Author
Time

I'm constantly hearing how amazing this film is, but I'v never gotten around to watching it. Now I see that this is a better cut than the BD cut.

so I chance I could get in on the action here? thanks!

Author
Time

Amadeus is the reason I fell in love with Classical music. I was raised on the soundtrack from as far back as I can remember. I appreciate the film more and more each time I watch it. I believe the theatrical cut of the film makes it utterly perfect. There's not a frame of the movie, or a line that I think could've been better.

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time
 (Edited)

blackcoffeegasoline said:

I've always loved the original can I get a link from anyone. So excited this was created. 

I'd also like a link for the original if anyone has it. All I have right now is the old flipper DVD and the SD copy on VUDU.

Author
Time

Does a compressed version (<8gb) of V2 exist anywhere? 

Author
Time

NeonBible said:

Does a compressed version (<8gb) of V2 exist anywhere? 

No sorry, only the ~22GB one exists.

I'm sure it'd be easy enough to compress it down to 8GB as it's fairly weak master without much in terms of grain.

Author
Time

Hey, can I get a link to the restorations? Thanks!

Author
Time

@   jonbot,  swagmasta69,  Doughboy

Check your private messages.

Author
Time

Signed up just to see if I could get a link also! My favorite movie in my favorite version ever. Thanks for helping bring it back!

Author
Time

wolfgangmozart said:

Signed up just to see if I could get a link also! My favorite movie in my favorite version ever. Thanks for helping bring it back!

 Check your private messages!

Author
Time

Hello. I always loved this move, it's one of my favorites. A couple of times I wanted to show it to people but I could never find the theatrical version online. I felt like the Directors cut made this movie boring, which is a real shame. Last night I showed it to my girlfriend and at one point she fell asleep! I too was feeling profoundly bored throughout most of the film because as soon as the story gets going and captures attention, some unnecessary scene pops up and destroys the pacing. So the damage has been done, but anyway I'm so glad you did this, thank you so much! Could I please have the link to download the movie?

Author
Time

Hello, stretch009.

I am brazilian and my english is not good.

But I will try to express myself the best I can!

His work in restoring this film was wonderful, and I like it very much!

I not appreciated the director's cut!

So, you could get a link to this theatrical release?

Thank you so much!

Author
Time

Hi, sorry to bother again, but I can see that before I asked for the link, everyone was getting it immediately, but my message and Don Costa's hasn't been answered for 4 days already. Is there a particular reason for that? I'd would really like to have this version, if possible.

Author
Time

Yes! I dl'd about 3 copies of the director's cut, hoping it was the TC. I really detest the DC, and think it ruins the film. Would love to get a link!

Author
Time

I watched it and loved it, my only thing is that I can only watch it after winrar'ing it and putting in the password it starts in MPC. but if I exit exit MPC I have to winrar it again.

If that's just how encrypted files work then no problem, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Author
Time

swagmasta69 said:

I watched it and loved it, my only thing is that I can only watch it after winrar'ing it and putting in the password it starts in MPC. but if I exit exit MPC I have to winrar it again.

If that's just how encrypted files work then no problem, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong.

 Are you playing it from within the RAR?  Extract it into a different folder first.