Sign In

A scene I would love to see in TROS...

Author
Time
 (Edited)

A crying Rey, speaking to a Ben solo who is sacrificing himself for her… “I hate you…” “…I know”

 

Mod Edit: Sohail Mccarthy - a bot / troll. Along with Joey Fields.

Author
Time

It’s like poetry. It rhymes? 😃

Any other scenes you’d like to see in TROS, Sohail Mccarthy?

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

I find that answer vague and unconvincing. Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Sohail Mccarthy said:

A crying Rey, speaking to a Ben solo who is sacrificing himself for her… “I hate you…” “…I know”

Throw in nipple clamps and a strap-on and I’m in!

“Happy Halloween, ladies!”

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

Sohail Mccarthy said:

A crying Rey, speaking to a Ben solo who is sacrificing himself for her… “I hate you…” “…I know”

Throw in nipple clamps and a strap-on and I’m in!

Knock it off.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Edit: spoilery info REDACTED by moderator

 

You’ll understand should you choose to read the spoilers.

“Anakin had those qualities so rarely seen, exuding an unmistakable confidence and yet still able to touch one’s heart in simply knowing how he was so flawed… wounded.”

Author
Time

I gotta say, that’s cryptically spoilery in a way I didn’t really want to hear.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

Didn’t mean for it to sound that way.

But look at it this way…

We got Force ghost Yoda.
You know we are getting Force ghost Luke.
If Episode IX is officially the end of the Skywalker family saga, wouldn’t it make sense to want to see and hear from the main man, The Chosen One?

“Anakin had those qualities so rarely seen, exuding an unmistakable confidence and yet still able to touch one’s heart in simply knowing how he was so flawed… wounded.”

Author
Time

Darth Hade said:

Didn’t mean for it to sound that way.

But look at it this way…

We got Force ghost Yoda.
You know we are getting Force ghost Luke.
If Episode IX is officially the end of the Skywalker family saga, wouldn’t it make sense to want to see and hear from the main man, The Chosen One?

Steve Oedekerk? 😉

nobody is going to get this joke

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Darth Hade said:

Edit: spoilery info REDACTED by moderator

You’ll understand should you choose to read the spoilers.

Please don’t refer to possible events based on the supposed leaked spoilers outside the Episode IX spoiler thread on here mate - thank you.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

I find that answer vague and unconvincing. Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Author
Time

I have some deja vu about this thread. I am sure I have seen it elsewhere.

Oh well. I am not too keen on what the Sohail wishes to see. Perhaps a poignant scene with R2D2 and C3PO together at some point towards the end of the film, a welcome nod to how this Saga all started.

Tighten Up and then turn it all the way up to 11!

Author
Time

Force Ghost Anakin talking to his grandson, saying “Not in my name MF.”