logo Sign In

3 critical issues

Author
Time
Hello, guys. I was wondering if a couple of you could help me out on a paper I need to write for school. We have to interview 5 people, one who graduated from high school during the 50’s, one that graduated in the 60’s, etc. up until interviewing someone who graduated in the 90’s. I am missing someone from the 80’s and 90’s, and I was wondering if anyone who falls into that category (and wouldn’t mind PM-ing me their name, year of graduation, and name of high school), could answer the following questions and become one of the people I will elaborate on in my paper. The only reason I need names is so that I can put you in the “works cited” page.

I think that today, the 3 most critical issues facing teenagers are:

1. Family problems
2. Drug use among classmates
3. Money shortage.

What were your 3 critical issues back when you were in high school? Were any the same? If some were the same, what types of these problems specifically existed? If there are points you don’t agree with, which ones were actually the most critical back then? Please elaborate and discuss.

If there’s anyone who graduated in the 60’s, their input would also be great; but I kind of doubt it on this particular forum.

Thanks very much for your input!
Author
Time
I graduated in december 1999 (over here, the school year goes along with the calendar year), and I'd gladly help, unless you don't need any more interviews. I am from Brazil, it could be interesting for your paper to have someone from an outside country and a different point of view and way of life, but of course you probably can't use someone from a foreign country because it's out of the context and stuff. Anyway, if you need help, e-mail me at my login name (right below my avatar) @yahoo.com.br - I'm not actually writing the e-mail for spam reasons of course.
“Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” — Nazi Reich Marshal Hermann Goering
Author
Time
Thanks, Ric! Now I have someone who graduated in the 90's; anyone from the 80's? Please?