logo Sign In

24 The Game - Cut Scenes Fan Edit (by daveytod) (Released) — Page 2

Author
Time
Originally posted by: daveytod
Crap, I only just noticed the bay was down. there's somehow still 10 ppl downloading it tho. Will look at getting it somewhere else now.

Those connected to you before the tracker dropped will remain connected unless they quit or the connection for them gets interupted.

Author
Time
Thanks guiltyspark..guess I need to find a new tracker. Since I'm not too savvy on these things, does anyone have any suggestions?

FINISHED:
The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook
Episode III The Video Game - The Movie
24: The Missing Day
Star Wars - The Interactive Board Game DVD
Battlefront - Journal of the 501st
The Clones Revealed

email me for details daveytod AT btinternet DOT com

Author
Time
hell this is taking it out of me...riiiiight...2nd (or 3rd) try, look for this on torrentbox

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
As is stands you can find this on torrentspy and torrentbox but I'd really like to have it up on myspleen. I have uploader status but my understanding is that each and every new release has to be approved anew. Does anyone know if I can get away with just uploading it regardless, or will I get banned?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
so has anyone downloaded this yet?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
I'm interested in this (as well as the Ep III game DVD), however I can't spare bandwidth on this account. So I can't really download any of the wonderdul recent DVDs. I received a copy of your Sith Revealed disc and thought it was an interesting approach to showing the "behind the scenes. I would be interested in getting all of your discs but I can't download them and can't handle a trade at the moment. I just wanted to post so that you know there are people out here interested in your work (even if they don't post and say 'thanks' or 'congratulations').

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
my downlaod has finished 3h ago, I will watch it today with my wife and then comment on it. Anyway: big thanks, I am a huge 24 fan.

Nothing about fanediting is easy.

Author
Time
Thanks for your comments klokwerk, where are you based?

Hey boon, can't wait for you to watch it...what did you think of season 5 btw?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Daveytod, I did not realize those were animated scenes only, since I did not play the game. Sorry, but I can't watch this (I am just no fan of animated movies). Still I already saw your editing was pretty well done and the quality is decent. The menu could have been animated though and have a more fitting font than arial and of course no pink markings.
Someone else must write a fitting review for this. But it must have been a hell of work to get these scenes down on your pC and put them together. Keep it up.

Author
Time
daveytod, I'm based in Australia. One of the few aussies here on the OT boards.

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
Originally posted by: boon23The menu could have been animated though and have a more fitting font than arial and of course no pink markings.

This was actually the first DVD menu I've actually done with DVD Lab Pro. Since this release was more or less done simply so my girlfriend could watch the game as one movie, the menu wasn't a priority. SO i simply used it to find out what I could do with DVD Lab Pro. I did actually try an animated menu but couldn't figure out how.

Still, animated fan or not, if you're a fan of the show you really should watch it. Just grind your teeth and give it a go. The gangs all there - Jack, Chase, Chloe, Kim, Michelle, Tony, Chappelle, Kate Warner, Nina, Max, and the storyline's killer...go on, you know you want to

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
For those with only a partial knowledge of the game, this from IGN:

Based on the action-packed television series, 24: The Game is set between seasons two and three of the TV show and provides the answers to several unanswered questions: Who was really behind the assassination attempt on President Palmer? How did Kim Bauer get a job in the L.A. CTU? How did Jack Bauer and Chase Edmunds first start working together? Penned by 24 episode writer Duppy Demetrius and voiced by stars Kiefer Sutherland, Carlos Bernard, and Elisha Cuthbert, the game even uses the unique visual style of the television show with multi-panel windows showing concurrent plot developments.

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would like to try their hands at designing a cover for this DVD?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
I've been slowly putting one together. I will work on it some more today and tomorrow to try and finish it for you.

Author
Time
Hows that cover going klokwerk?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
I was just in the mood. Don't worry klokwerk, there can never be enough covers to choose from.

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/8338/imandix24mdoc6.jpg

Author
Time
Nice cover Boon, loving the CG models on the front

BTW Boon, did you ever watch it?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
nope. But I love the idea anyway.

Author
Time
my only gripe with the cover, if you don't me me having a gripe, is the font on the spine. Don't know why, it just dosent seem to fit to me.

But if you don't want to change it, thats fine, I'll take it however it comes

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
It is your edit, I will see what I can do.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5368/imandix24mdbq2.jpg

Author
Time
Originally posted by: boon23
I was just in the mood. Don't worry klokwerk, there can never be enough covers to choose from.

Oh, I completely agree. After all I started doing covers for this forum by making alternate covers for CBB's work. In regards to that actually: I have a few unfinished CBB covers that I'll get around to when I have some free time from uni.

Daveytod:
At the moment I am struggling to get my isolated score track for the Ghostbusters project completed, but I am nearly finished the 24 cover. It is quite different to boon23's - featuring different images and layout. I was kind of hoping you could provide some menu screenshots and or screencaps from the movie that I could include on the back? If not I have some that I can use - although they won't be in chronological order as I have yet to see this disc (want to though).

Author
Time
No problem, let me know what kind of shots you want

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Well I kind of like the splitscreen shots - but depending on how prominently they feature in your movie it might be better to send me some varied shots. I'd like em as pngs or jpgs at highest quality if possible (send em to me at gmail.com, just put my screenname in front). I suppose I'd need maybe 5 or 6 shots.

Also, I did some searching to create a little DVD-ROM section and (apart from reviews, articles, cheats and walkthroughs - none of which matter too much) I found that there are actually 3 official trailers for this game (possibly 4). Now I understand that that might actually be the trailer plus the two tv spots. Here are the times for the 'trailers' so you can let me know (just curious):
* Trailer 1 - 55s
* Trailer 2 - 2m13s
* Trailer 3 - 42s

I'm also curious as to why you included the interviews with members of the cast, but not the interview with one of the game developers. It is 2m11s and can be found for HQ download on this page.

In any case I can pretty much finish my cover when you've provided me with some screenshots.

Author
Time
Without checking my disc I'm guessing those shorter trailers are indeed the TV spots. As for not including the devloper interview, the intervies I included came straight from the bonus features on the game and I didnt really search the web for anything else to include, the damn thing had taken too much of my life already!

I'll try to get you those shots in the next few days, but for now I'm off to bed

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
just wanted to ask, daveytod: you don't want the cover I made, do you?