logo Sign In

24 The Game - Cut Scenes Fan Edit (by daveytod) (Released) — Page 3

Author
Time
Of course I do mate, I just love the idea of having multiple covers, its always good to see the work people have put into them and give viewers a choice

FINISHED:
The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook
Episode III The Video Game - The Movie
24: The Missing Day
Star Wars - The Interactive Board Game DVD
Battlefront - Journal of the 501st
The Clones Revealed

email me for details daveytod AT btinternet DOT com

Author
Time
Same here. I love to have a bunch of covers for people to choose from. Look at Pearl Harbor from ADM. That's how it is supposed to be.

Nothing about fanediting is easy.

Author
Time
can we get a link then?

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
no. I haven't uploaded it yet and once I have, I won't be able to post the link, because it is to my website and Jay has forbidden me and everyone else involved to link there. I know there is no official statement from OT about it, but I do not want to get banned because of that.
Still you know where to find it, daveytod.

Author
Time
Daveytod, I did some tweaking to my cover. I am ready to upload it bar two things: I need some screenshots (otherwise I'll just use the shots that were featured on the back of the game's case) and I need to know which logos I need to put on it.

For the logos, I need to know: is it PAL/NTSC, do you want the "PlayStation 2" logo on the cover, what's the sound (eg. Dolby Digital 2.0?), what aspect ratio is the video (1.78:1? Various?) and any other logos you want me to put on the cover.

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
PM me your email address and I'll send you the screenshots onight.

As for logos, it would be good to have the PS2 logo on there somewhere, but as for sound and aspect ratio, I have no idea (I'm not very knowledgeable about such things)

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Just send the screenshots through to klokwerk at gmail dot com and I'll try to work out the aspect ratio. If you could open your DVD in PowerDVD or something and use the "Show Info" option that shoul tell you what format the sound is in.

Here's what the cover looks like at the moment (the 2nd DVD logo is just lumped with the other logos on the back as I'm unsure which to use at the moment):

http://home.iprimus.com.au/paulgaliazzo/24_missing_day_sample.jpg

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
I'm liking it. I should point out that the DVD is PAL, and you've also got the DVD logo twice on the spine. I did that show info thing on Power DVD and it just says Mpeg 2 audio. Those screenshots will be with you now

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Your cover rocks, klokwerk. Nice work. And very different form the one I made.

Author
Time
daveytod:
I've emailed you in regards to the screenshots. As for the extra logo on the spine, I just dumped a strip of logos onto the cover. They will actually be smaller when I've finalised them and then that DVD logo will be on the back.

boon23:
Yeah. Ironically, boon23, I actually wanted to feature the Tony & Michelle pic you used for the back cover, as well as the CG Jack headshot you used on the front. I just couldn't find the images. If you've got them please send them to me at klokwerk@gmail.com (just want to add the pictures to my little collection of 24 The Game images). So, yeah, my cover might have turned out like yours if I'd found those images.

In the end I used a small DVD-insert advertisement for the game that I found when I bought Season 1 of 24 on DVD. Nice and cheap price and it contains all 6 discs in one single-width case. Excellent space-saver.

Author
Time
hmmm.. I just googled for 24 the game and looked at BIG pictures.

the headshot:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/vcry051394/24-the-game.jpg

tony and michelle

the picture is just too big to be opened here.

Author
Time
That looks like it's from one of the 2 TV spots, which have considerably better graphics than the game itself...which is odd

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Well, daveytod, I've finished my cover. Please let me know if there's anything you want fixed or changed before I upload the full-res version:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/paulgaliazzo/24_final.jpg

Author
Time
That looks spot on mate. God I hate the fact that my printers a Lexmark and that ink costs so bloody much!

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
Hey, I know the feeling. I can't seem to sort out the printer settings to print at the right colors and everything comes out slightly hued or darker than its supposed to. :/ Oh well. I'll upload the cover to yousendit and you can host it how you see fit. Will edit this post later with the link...

Klokwerk's DVD cover for 24: The Missing Day (JPG, Level 10)

Author
Time
Just realised this was the very last thread on the board...shocking!

So this bump is for those who don't know about this fine release of mine (shameless plug!)

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
ok. 24 fan here.. just which torrent site is this on? and is anyone seeding? It looks fab!

Author
Time
you can find it on torrentspy and torrentbox,

on a seperate note just got '24 - The DVD Board Game' so may upload that soon

FINISHED:
The Clones Revealed

Author
Time
I'm trying to download it now but the download is stuck a 71% we need more seaders.
Help
Author
Time
Originally posted by: kzap
I'm trying to download it now but the download is stuck a 71% we need more seaders.
Help

Agreed. I want to get this for my step-father too.
Author
Time
I've E-mailed 2 of the people here to see if they will seed it but with no luck they haven't replyed.
Bleave it or not using DVDx I can acually play fragments of the 71.7% downloaded file!
Author
Time
Yup looks like this torrent is still dead, but this is the first time I've heard of this project and now I really want to see it! Any chance of getting a seeder on this one? The torrent is still listed at torrentbox.com.
Author
Time
I just started seeding it. I'm starting off stingy, 'til I repay another torrent.

Remember to seed the hell out of it when you're done.

One day I found... 10 years had got behind me. Next day was worse.

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).

Author
Time
Yer welcome.

Hey folks, go ahead and jump in.

Torrentspy and Torrentbox are lying (gee, what a shock. ). I'm seeding, and connected to 5 people at the moment.

Torrentbox seems to have removed it from their search, last night (their search had it for a while, then seemed to lose it). I can't give you the direct link to TBox, because of the rules. But Torrentspy still has it - search: "24 - The Missing Day".

I had to stop for a few hours, last night, for technical reasons, but I've been there for over 11 hours, since. (Someone else was seeding during that time, so it was cool).

The most complete person there is 38.4%, so anyone with more would help.

One day I found... 10 years had got behind me. Next day was worse.

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).