logo Sign In

Help: looking for... 1997 SE TB Digital Broadcasts — Page 7

Author
Time

Are these available somewhere?  Would be nice to have the original color timings.

Author
Time

I had the G'kar but i gave them to axia a poster long gone from the forums.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time

The problem is most of us that had these got them on crappy DVDr's and are unreadable now, but fortunately I got ALL of my DVB DVD's ripped and backed up on an external and re burned to Tayo Yudens, I had already posted that I have ALL Broadcast DVD's and that I may upload them sometime in the future, but right now I have projects going and will not be.

I mean some of you know that I am working on a v2 version of the '97 SE's, what do you think I am working from LOL?

Author
Time

dark_jedi said:

The problem is most of us that had these got them on crappy DVDr's and are unreadable now

Sorry about that. I thought I had bought half decent DVD-R's at the time but most of the ones I did myself are now useless so I assumed the ones I sent out were too......

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing!!

4 - 5 - 3 - 1 - 6 - 2

Discuss…

Author
Time

Sorry Russ I was not bashing you, these were burned years ago, and at the time they probably were good DVDr's, but obviously now we know different, no biggie, as I said, I have all of them now and they are all fine.

Author
Time

No worries there. If anything, I am the one bashing me. All that time, effort and energy and all I have left to show for it is a few hundred shiny mats to put coffee mugs on............

4 - 5 - 3 - 1 - 6 - 2

Discuss…