logo Sign In

'13-30 Extraflirty' fan edit (Released) — Page 3

Author
Time
could you let us know which are PAL and which are NTSC? Its more for curiousity than anything else. i noticed the covers let us know, but not all the releases have covers.

Author
Time
heh. i should've been more specific. which releases are pal and which are ntsc?

Author
Time
I will post the answer at the very beginning of this thread as an update. All future edits will be NTSC 16:9, just because PAL DVD-Players don't mind which format it is.

Nothing about fanediting is easy.

Author
Time
cheer up, dude

Author
Time
CBB Group - I shipped the DVD's yesterday for the fan edit contest and the judges should get them at the end of the week (or the begining of next week ) so BEST OF LUCK GANG!!

“My skill are no longer as Mad as the once were” RiK

Author
Time
thank you so much Rikter, I am looking very forward to jury reactions.

Author
Time
Creasy is up now for 15 hours straight ...and what do we have here? 6 people are downloading it so far. Man, our last edition must have really sucked ;-) At least we can be sure that these 6 people know what they are downloading. It is the first time, the words "fanmade edition" are written in the title. I wonder if 2 or 3 years ago this would have interested me...

Author
Time
i will download it,i keep trying but it wont connect,i will try again.
DJ
Author
Time
boon23,are ther going to be any seeders for this anytime soon,i found it at Torrentspy and mininova,but it appears "Dead"also dead at demonoid.
DJ
Author
Time
I am seeding this. there are currently 20 people leeching and the most advanced one has 65%. All torrent pages show wrong numbers. I know this makes it hard to realize, if a torrent file is dead, but rest assured, this one is seeded and will stay seeded. Sorry for technology that is not working properly.

Author
Time
Thank you boon23,i got the torrent from mininova,the multi tracker one,and now after about 10 minute idle time, it seems to be OK, i am at a whopping 4% LOL
thanks again for these fine edits
DJ
Author
Time
you are very welcome. ...and we will definetly continue to edit the crap out of movies.

Author
Time
i know it is a chick flick,but i just cant get enough jennifer Garner,i cant wait for "13 Going To 30"can you give a little heads up on the changes you made?
thanks again
DJ
Author
Time
"13 growing to 30"
this project is still in the planning. I currently just know a few scenes that are not going to make it into our edition so far:
Jenna as 30-years old flirting with a kid
Mattie calling "Jenna" when they take a walk (don't serve her moods, Mattie!)
Jenna suggesting to play games with her boyfriend (this scene will be somewhat tricky to edit for context reasons)
Tom-Tom's POISE article
Jenna's POISE article (only the publication, not the making, this must stay in)
the taxi ride with Chris

We are still deciding about deleted scenes to be taken in or left out.

Any suggestions?

Author
Time
it will not contain micro organisms, not at the beginning and not at the end... therefore we will not be saved. Tim Robbins' part will also be greatly reduced. We are currently not sure, if we want spoken words at the beginning and the end or just text or whatever, but this time there will be no stupid everything-is-going-to-be-fine-even-if-it's-impossible-trust-your-pal-Steven end. We will include several excerpts from other movies, but hopefully you won't realize that a bit.

Author
Time
Personally I think Tim Robbins was the standout performer in that movie. His paranoid recluse was IMO one of his greates roles yet.

“I love Darth Editous and I’m not ashamed to admit it.” ~ADigitalMan

Author
Time

I know of a film that needs editing badly star trek nemesis.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time
you are absolutely right about NEMESIS, but... how could this movie be saved when the one thing that is spoiling the entire movie is the main villain? We thought about this one a lot, but there seems to be no way for us to find the good movie inside this one. Perhaps you do...

Author
Time
Originally posted by: boon23
it will not contain micro organisms, not at the beginning and not at the end... therefore we will not be saved. Tim Robbins' part will also be greatly reduced. We are currently not sure, if we want spoken words at the beginning and the end or just text or whatever, but this time there will be no stupid everything-is-going-to-be-fine-even-if-it's-impossible-trust-your-pal-Steven end. We will include several excerpts from other movies, but hopefully you won't realize that a bit.

Sounds like an improvement to me. Robbins was good in the role, but it was a stupid role that made a somewhat stupid movie even stupider. And I'm supposed to believe that 4 foot midget Tom Cruise took out Tim Robbins so easily? Please.

If anyone can help out a non-downloader with the Hannibal and Kirkless discs, it would be appreciated.
We don't have enough road to get up to 88.
Author
Time
It is always nice to find out that some people are commenting on our edits. Here is a nice one from Mike:

Creasy was done masterfully. While your take on the story was interesting but a bit hurried, it was much better than the original, and cleverly edited at that. High Tension just freaked me out - that first "blowjob" scene was crazy, hehehe. Keep up the good work.

SimpleRecursion <- Mike's website

Author
Time
just to announce the new order for our next editions:

next to come (and probably still this year): War of the Worlds extinctive edition
2006: 13 growing to 30
Thelma and Louise 2k edition
Titanic - Jack's story