logo Sign In

1-18-08

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Zion
This was one of the trailers attached to Transformers. It'll be interesting to find out what it actually is. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those Shyamalan type movies that are very mysterious with a lame twist at the end.

Like the smoke monster from Lost?
Author
Time
We can only hope it's Gojira (Godzilla)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“My skill are no longer as Mad as the once were” RiK

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Rikter
We can only hope it's Gojira (Godzilla)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I don't. We've already had one (not very good) Godzilla flick in the last few years, I don't really want to see another monster movie. I'm actually hoping it's something original.
Coming from the guy who gave us one of the most original (and IMO best) TV dramas over the last few years, I'm hoping he's able to do the same with this picture.

http://www.facebook.com/DirtyWookie

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Sluggo
Voltron!

Maybe.

now that would be friggin COOL!

Author
Time
jj. better get trek 11 right, or he may never direct another movie in hollywood again. he's lucky the studio blamed tom cruise and not him for the failure of MI:III.

i have serious doubts since the screenwriter of 11 wrote the transfomers live action script, and i am anything but happy about that movie as a G1 fan except for peter cullen's voice.

The later seasons of lost are drivel, and carry on unesscessary cliches and plots just like the later seasons of alias.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time
Originally posted by: skyjedi2005
jj. better get trek 11 right, or he may never direct another movie in hollywood again.

Yeah, poor Abram's rep is really hurting right now... for some reason I am not worried about the guy. Almost every movie that comes out sucks, and the directors still find plenty of work. When Hollywood burns you is when you go over budget. As long as you make crappy movies within your rediculous $150 million dollar budget, then you are in good shape. Just ask Ridley Scott and Terry Gilliam. Two fantastic directors who were blacked marked by over budget. Don't worry about J.J., he'll be fine. And as far as the later seasons of Lost being drivel, I felt that about the first season, it was during season two when I started finding it interesting. It is a hell of a lot better than anything else you'll see on network television these days. Once Galactica finishes I might as well sell my TV.

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time
Originally posted by: C3PX
Originally posted by: skyjedi2005
jj. better get trek 11 right, or he may never direct another movie in hollywood again.

Yeah, poor Abram's rep is really hurting right now... for some reason I am not worried about the guy. Almost every movie that comes out sucks, and the directors still find plenty of work. When Hollywood burns you is when you go over budget. As long as you make crappy movies within your rediculous $150 million dollar budget, then you are in good shape. Just ask Ridley Scott and Terry Gilliam. Two fantastic directors who were blacked marked by over budget. Don't worry about J.J., he'll be fine. And as far as the later seasons of Lost being drivel, I felt that about the first season, it was during season two when I started finding it interesting. It is a hell of a lot better than anything else you'll see on network television these days. Once Galactica finishes I might as well sell my TV.

I HEAR THAT.

"I'VE GROWN TIRED OF ASKING, SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME..."
The Mangler Bros. Psycho Dayv Armchaireviews Notes on Suicide