"The story of Malorion vol,1"

From left to right:

David Endings, traduction/ Akiko Usagawa

"The Great Lord of the West".

Down:
Hayakawa Edition

... Thread closed.

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION

The EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Score: "All-Sourced" Restoration & Sonic Achievement.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

ABC said:

... Thread closed.

This thread stopped being about helping TheBoost from the moment the second post was made.  So thread is still open.

Moth3r said:

I can't believe you have all missed the easiest, simplest solution. All you need to do is invent a time machine, then go back in time to a period when Karyudo was a more active member on the forum. About three to four years should do it. Then just start a thread by posting your original query above, and wait for him to answer.

Yeah, but you'd have to wait three or four years.  I'd invent the time machine, go back far enough to arrange things so that I was the head of that publishing company, and then make sure the damn cover was in English.

U-S-A! U-S-A!

(sorry, been watching way too much of the olympics)

Author
Time

FF, ABC, thanks a bunch guys. That was driving me nuts.

Author
Time

I'd like to know which smartass answer you found most/least helpful, TheBoost.

Want to book yourself or a guest on THE VFP Show? PM me!

Author
Time

That's like trying to pick which smartass members should be banned.  Hmm....

Author
Time

Why can’t we have threads/members* like this anymore?

*OK, why can’t we have more of them?

Author
Time

When did off-topic start to go down-hill anyway? Was it when Bingo left? Was it before?

Author
Time

I’d say it was around then. Things were pretty lively when he was around. Ender was also around, and I think a couple other people were too. VFP, C3PS, et al. were already long absent, though.

Author
Time

Actually it happened when I got a better job where I was less bored and more engaged.

Author
Time

Your recent posting rate begs to differ…

Author
Time

In answer to the title of the thread, I have heard the Japanese can but I only read that once on the internet so I am not so sure it’s true since you can’t trust anything you read on the internet.

My ratings for the Star Wars movies. EP1 4.5/10. Ep2 4.0/10. EP3 2.0/10. EP4 9.5/10. EP5 10/10 EP6 8.5/10 EP7 8.3/10.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I can. The title reads in romaji as “seihou no dai kunshu”. I would translate it to English as “overload of west”.

真実

Author
Time

imperialscum said:

I can. The title reads in romaji as “seihou no dai kunshu”. I would translate it to English as “overload of west”.

“YOU SPOONY BARD!”

My ratings for the Star Wars movies. EP1 4.5/10. Ep2 4.0/10. EP3 2.0/10. EP4 9.5/10. EP5 10/10 EP6 8.5/10 EP7 8.3/10.

Author
Time

RicOlie_2 said:

Your recent posting rate begs to differ…

It’s about quality, not quantity.

In all seriousness, I mainly just respond to other posts these days. I used to make threads. The “this thread is now about x” thread generated a ton of activity all by itself, but I have no time to monitor it anymore.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

No one cares. This thread is now about how limp off-topic is these days.

Off-Topic is so limp, even Frink’s mom is like “I can’t do anything with this.”

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.