Great - keep the menu buglist coming, I knew there would be some, but it is hard to test for all of them by yourself.
The 1981 crawl should be the reconstruction (v1.6) created by Darth Lucas (See his custom Blu-ray thread for more information). If the grain appears to be static, it is possible that an older version was included by mistake. I’ll make sure that asset gets refreshed before I rebuild. Perhaps he will even have a version 1.7 using Poita’s '81 starfield ready in time?
It looks like the drop frame setting will correct the subtitle problem, they are currently about 1 or 2 seconds out of sync, but they remain that way throughout the entire film, so it should be an easy fix at this point.
The partial mux I did for the subtitle fix did alter the main movie file, so a full re-up will be needed. Therefore I’m re-encoding the main movie again to incorporate the Reel 3 cue mark fixes. Those of you who have been able to find and download a copy, please keep testing out those menus and let me know what else needs to be fixed.
Those of you waiting for it to appear on the spleen will have to wait a little longer, I’d rather wait and get the fixed (and I hope final) SSE version 1.6 up there. ETA is probably Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how long all of these fixes take.