Thanks again, for all the support and questions.
Since we aren't using a blog anymore. We will try to answer whatever questions come up here when we can.
1) First of all, it was probably overlooked in the 2nd post due to
the excitement, but a fairly major thing was mentioned that we
haven't talked about before. I'm surprised no one brought it up.
2) We're aware and in contact with poita for the 4k scanner. This may be a factor down the road. But we have all the data we need for now for the films, and we've already made quite a bit of progress with them.
Maybe in the future 4k versions will be needed, but not until we currently finish up what we have.
3) The raw scans will be available if you provide the drives, that was the plan due to the sheer size of them (several Terabytes). I'm sure someone might try to share them afterwards.
Possible legal action or timing has no effect on this, we're not concerned about that aspect of it.
4) About recapturing the prints. Yes, we've done some recaptures of several parts to improve them. And although the print was sold, we still have access to it anytime we needed it. We also have several more resources for the other films in addition to what we already had, with vastly improved results.
5) We're busy, but now we have time to keep some updates going here, just to keep people informed. So, if you have further questions that haven't been answered yet, keep posting, and we'll see what we can do.