Has he seen the original trilogy???
Yeah. He was very indifferent about star wars for years but since it’s such a big part of me, he wanted to see it through my eyes & he feel in love with the original trilogy.
This is the order we are watching:
- Episode 4
- Episode 5
- Episode 6
- Episode 1
- Episode 2
- Clone Wars Season 1 to half way through season 7
- Revenge of the Sith
- The Second half of Clone Wars Season 7
- Rebels (where we are right now)
- Rogue One
- Then A Rewatch of the Original trilogy followed by the Sequels.
- Then we’ll rewatch all of Mandalorian
He is obsessed with Clone wars now, we got to watch Revenge of the sith & the second half of Season 7 of clone wars on the same night & it made me enjoy the prequels more. I’ve had my issues over the years with them, but seeing him see the good in them & being in it for the experience & feeling has made me look at them differently.
He is hyped as hell for Bad Batch.
It’s so weird to watch the prequels with someone who never watched them and seeing them appreciate them.