Sign In

Post #1393393

Author
Nilbog
Parent topic
4K77 - Released
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/1393393/action/topic#1393393
Date created
14-Dec-2020, 11:22 AM

Based on the provided info on 4K77’s webpage, 97% of the film comes from a Spanish print. If that’s accruate, I assume the other 3% is for the opening scrawl, end credits, and damaged frames?

I’m unsure about the audio source for the SSE, but is all the audio for 4K77 from the GOUT or does is some from prints?