Hey. Wow, it’s been a hot minute, hasn’t it? Add this to the list of projects I started but never finished. Well, do know this idea has never left my mind. I’ve been experimenting on and off with how to make certain ideas a reality. The main difficulty has been the wand replacement idea. I thought I could accomplish this in a much simpler fashion than turned out to be feasible. However, I’ve been learning a lot with 3D modeling and really honing my visual effects skills, and I think I’ve figured out a way to accomplish it.
While this project is far from completely dead, it’s really evolved from my original idea, and I think it’s best to approach it on a film by film basis, rather than trying to tackle all of them simultaneously. As such, this thread will be pushed to the side and, at some point, I will create new threads to follow the progress of my HP project and the new direction they’ve gone.