- Adywan’s Star Wars Revisited would serve as the foundation of my edit, incorporating elements from the theatrical version only where indicated.
- I’d regrade the trilogy in red & cyan, harkening back to the two-strip Technicolor films of the 1920s/1930s.
- I’d make the trilogy a silent film trilogy. It’s easier to overhaul dialogue and plot points this way.
- I’d reinsert the original 20th Century Fox & Lucasfilm logos.
- I’d remove the episode numbers.
- I’d change the energy bolts fired from the larger ships into energy beams.
- I’d recolour the bolts from Imperial blasters & walkers cyan.